Some Lesser Known Facts About Radhika Reddy
- Radhika joined Telegu news channel ‘V6 TV’ in 2014 and was working there as a TV anchor.
- Her son, Banu is mentally challenged.
- She got divorced in October 2017, and since then, she was living with her parents at their house in Moosapet.
- On 1 April 2018, at around 10:30 pm, she allegedly committed suicide by jumping from the 5th floor of her parents’ apartment in Hyderabad’s Moosapet area.
- A suicide note was found in her bag in which she wrote, “Due to depression I am killing myself. Nobody else is the reason. My brain is my enemy.”
- According to reports, she was under depression after her divorce, and it was one of the reasons behind her suicide.
📢⚡TRENDING: List of ICC World Cup Winners (1975-2015)