|Profession(s)||Journalist, Scriptwriter, Producer|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 168 cm
in meters- 1.68 m
in feet inches- 5’ 6”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 65 kg
in pounds- 143 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||36-30-34|
|Awards, Achievements||2016- Ramnath Goenka Excellence In Journalism Award
2018- NCC Achievers Award
|Date of Birth||11 May|
|Age||In her late 30s|
|Birthplace||Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Taurus|
|Hometown||Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|School||A. D. Govt. Girls Inter College, Gorakhpur|
|College/University||Deen Dayal Upadhyay Gorakhpur University, Gorakhpur|
|Educational Qualification||Post Graduation in Defence Studies|
|Address||Supertech Eco Village -1 Residential Apartments, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh|
|Hobbies||Reading Novels, Travelling, Cooking, Gymming
|Controversy||In 2016, she registered a complaint of domestic violence against her husband at the Police Station of Sector 24 in Noida. However, later, the couple sort-out the matter. Khabar Ab Tak|
|Relationships & More|
|Affair/Boyfriend||Atul Agarwal (News Anchor)|
|Marriage Date||23 November 2008
|Husband/Spouse||Atul Agrawal (m. 2008-present)
|Parents||Names Not Known
|Siblings||Brothers- Amit Tripathi (Younger), Aditya Tripathi (Younger)
Sister- Shweta Tripathi (Younger, News Anchor)
|Favourite Actor(s)||Amitabh Bachchan, Salman Khan|
|Favourite Writer||Harishankar Parsai|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Chitra Tripathi
- Does Chitra Tripathi smoke?: No
- Does Chitra Tripathi drink alcohol?: No
- Chitra hails from a middle-class religious family.
- Once, as an NCC cadet, she had received a gold medal at the Republic Day Parade in Delhi.
- During her post-graduation, she never thought of becoming a journalist; as she wanted to join the Indian Army. But when she started her career at a Doordarshan Center in Gorakhpur, it changed her mind and she decided to pursue a career in journalism.
- After moving from Gorakhpur to Delhi, she initially worked at Sahara India.
- In 2008, she got married to her long-time boyfriend Atul Agarwal who is also a noted Hindi TV journalist and news anchor.
- Before joining ABP News, she had worked with Doordarshan, India News, Sahara India, News 24, and ETV Network.
References/Sources: [ + ]
|1.||↑||Khabar Ab Tak|