Husband: Atul Agarwal
Age: 33 Years
|Profession(s)||Journalist, Scriptwriter, Producer|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 168 cm
in meters- 1.68 m
in feet inches- 5’ 6”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 65 kg
in pounds- 143 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||36-30-34|
|Awards, Achievements||2016- Ramnath Goenka Excellence In Journalism Award
2018- NCC Achievers Award
|Date of Birth||11 May 1986|
|Age (as in 2019)||33 Years|
|Birthplace||Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Taurus|
|Hometown||Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|School||A. D. Govt. Girls Inter College, Gorakhpur|
|College/University||Deen Dayal Upadhyay Gorakhpur University, Gorakhpur|
|Educational Qualification||Post Graduation in Defence Studies|
|Address||Supertech Eco Village -1 Residential Apartments, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh|
|Hobbies||Reading Novels, Travelling, Cooking, Gymming
|Controversy||In 2016, she registered a complaint of domestic violence against her husband at the Police Station of Sector 24 in Noida. However, later, the couple sort-out the matter. Khabar Ab Tak|
|Relationships & More|
|Affair/Boyfriend||Atul Agarwal (News Anchor)|
|Marriage Date||23 November 2008
|Husband/Spouse||Atul Agrawal (m. 2008-present)
|Parents||Names Not Known
|Siblings||Brothers- Amit Tripathi (Younger), Aditya Tripathi (Younger)
Sister- Shweta Tripathi (Younger, News Anchor)
|Favourite Actor(s)||Amitabh Bachchan, Salman Khan|
|Favourite Writer||Harishankar Parsai|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Chitra Tripathi
- Does Chitra Tripathi smoke?: No
- Does Chitra Tripathi drink alcohol?: No
- Chitra hails from a middle-class religious family.
- Once, as an NCC cadet, she had received a gold medal at the Republic Day Parade in Delhi.
- During her post-graduation, she never thought of becoming a journalist; as she wanted to join the Indian Army. But when she started her career at a Doordarshan Center in Gorakhpur, it changed her mind and she decided to pursue a career in journalism.
- After moving from Gorakhpur to Delhi, she initially worked at Sahara India.
- In 2008, she got married to her long-time boyfriend Atul Agarwal who is also a noted Hindi TV journalist and news anchor.
- Before joining ABP News, she had worked with Doordarshan, India News, Sahara India, News 24, and ETV Network.
- When Chitra was working at India News, the Indian Army gave her a letter of appreciation for her story ‘Hindustan Ka Mission Jai Hind.’
- After joining ABP News in 2016, she started hosting shows like ‘2019 Kaun Jeetega’ ‘Kaun Banega Mukhiyamantri’ ‘Modi Ke 4 Saal,’ and the weekly show ‘Press Conference.’
- On 11 February 2019, Chitra resigned from ABP News and joined Aaj Tak as the Deputy Editor and Anchor.” There she hosted the show ‘Desh Tak.’
- Once, while in ABP News, Chitra did a story on a village in Uttar Pradesh where there was no electricity in any house; except the house of the local BJP MLA. Post her coverage, the electricity poles were erected all over the village within three days, and the villagers started experiencing electricity for the first time after India’s independence.
- Chitra received huge popularity when she reported from Kumbh; riding a Bullet bike.
References/Sources: [ + ]
|1.||↑||Khabar Ab Tak|