Age: 55 Years
Wife: Sagarika Ghose
|Full Name||Rajdeep Dilip Sardesai|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (Approx.)||in centimeters- 175 cm
in meters- 1.75 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 9”
|Date of Birth||24 May 1965|
|Age (as in 2020)||55 Years|
|School||Campion School, The Cathedral & John Connon School|
|College||St. Xavier's College, University College, Oxford|
|Educational Qualifications||Bachelor of Arts, Master of Arts, and Bachelor of Civil Law|
|Family||Father- Dilip Sardesai
|Controversy||On 13 August 2020, he was heavily trolled on social media for sharing fake news about Pranab Mukherjee's death on his Twitter handle. Later, he apologized for the same. ZEE News
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Spouse||Sagarika Ghose (Married 1994)
|Salary||80 Lakh Rupee/Month|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Rajdeep Sardesai
- Sardesai is currently a consulting editor at the India Today group and hosts Headlines Today. He was the Editor-in-Chief of Global Broadcast News, that included CNN-IBN, IBN7, and IBN-Lokmat—which he resigned in July 2014.
- Rajdeep is the son of Dilip Sardesai, a former Indian Test Cricketer.
- Initially, Rajdeep worked with Times of India for six years and was the city editor of its Mumbai edition.
- He entered television journalism in 1994 as Political Editor of New Delhi Television (NDTV).
- He hosted popular shows like ‘The Big Fight’ at NDTV.
- He quit NDTV later to start his own company, Global Broadcast News (GBN), in collaboration with the American giant CNN and Raghav Bahl’s TV18.
- Rajdeep was awarded Padma Shri by Govt. of India in 2008.
- Rajdeep carried off The International Broadcasters award for coverage of the 2002 Gujarat riots and the Ramnath Goenka Excellence in Journalism award for 2006.
- He received The Asian Television award for talk show presentation and has been News Anchor of the year at the Indian Television Academy for eight of the last nine years.
- He has been the President of the Editors Guild of India and was also chosen as a Global Leader for Tomorrow by the world economic forum.
References/Sources: [ + ]