Height: 5’ 9”
Profession: Choreographer And Model
|Profession(s)||Choreographer, Model, and Fashion Designer|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 175 cm
in meters- 1.75 m
in feet inches- 5’ 9”
|Debut||Film (Choreographer): Love Ke Chakkar Mein... (2006)|
|Awards||• Rajeev Gandhi Award for Best Choreographer in 2015
• Dadasaheb Phalke Excellence Award for Best Choreographer in 2016
|Date of Birth||29 December|
|Birthplace||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Capricorn|
|College/University||University of Mumbai, Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Hobbies||Partying and Singing|
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||• Sara Khan (Actress)
• Geeta Kapur (Choreographer; rumoured)
|Parents||Names Not Known|
|Favourite Food||Pizza and Manchurian|
|Favourite Destinations||New York and Abu Dhabi|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Rajeev Khinchi
- Does Rajeev Khinchi drink alcohol?: Yes
- Rajeev Khinchi is a choreographer-turned-model.
- He has choreographed in a few Bollywood films including ‘Love Ke Chakkar Mein’ (2006) and ‘Ye Stupid Pyar’ (2011).
- Apart from movies, Rajeev has also choreographed for many big events like Miss USA, Miss Connecticut, Miss UAE, Vegas Fashion Weekend, and many more.
- In 2018, he choreographed for the Prime Minister of India Narendra Modi at Madison Square Garden in New York.
- He has also done many modelling assignments and photo shoots.
- Rajeev is a director of the Asian World Film Festival and Oscar Awards.
- He is a good friend of fashion designer Rohit Verma.
- His fans calls him ‘Indian Ken Doll.’
- Rajeev is a fitness freak and is very conscious of his body.