Marital Status: Unmarried
|Famous For||Posting a dance video on Instagram wearing PPE suit on the Bollywood song, Garmi from the film, ‘Street Dancer 3D’ (2019) on 2 July 2020|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 158 cm
in meters- 1.58 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 2”
|School||Lokhandwala Foundation School|
|College/University||• Thakur College, Mumbai
• Dr Vasantrao Pawar Medical College, Nashik
|Educational Qualification||MBBS Facebook|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father- Name Not Known
Mother- Beena Jamnal Negi
|Siblings||Brother- Nilesh Negi (Working at Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Bangalore)
Some Lesser Known Facts About Dr Richa Negi
- Dr Richa Negi is a Mumbai based doctor.
- As per her Instagram bio, she is a boxer too.
- She posts her shuffle video tutorial on her social media accounts.
- She came into the limelight on 2 July 2020, after her dance video on the song ‘Garmi’ from the film, ‘Street Dancer 3D’ (2019) became viral. She was wearing a PPE suit in the video that is used as protection against COVID-19 infection.
- The popular Bollywood actor, Varun Dhawan commented a ‘heart and fire emoji’ on her video, and the Indian actress, Nora Fatehi uploaded Richa’s dance video as her Instagram story.
References/Sources: [ + ]