Wife: Jaswini J
Hometown: Chennai, Tamil Nadu
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.70 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 7”
|Debut||Film Director: Rangoon (2017)
|Awards||Best Debut Director and Best Story awards at the Behindwoods Gold Medal Awards for the film Rangoon (2017)
|Date of Birth||22 October|
|College/University||Loyola College, Chennai, India|
|Educational Qualification||B. Sc. in visual communication at Loyola College, Chennai Rajkumar Perisamy's Facebook Account|
|Hobbies||Listening to music, Playing and watching cricket|
|Relationships & More|
|Marriage Date||25 May 2018
|Wife/Spouse||Jaswini J (film director)
|Children||Son- Abhijith Periasamy
Some Lesser Known Facts About Rajkumar Periasamy
- Rajkumar Periasamy is an Indian film director. He predominantly works in the Tamil film industry. He is known for the 2017 crime action drama Rangoon starring Gautham Karthik and Sana Maqbool.
- According to Rajkumar Periasamy, he was inclined towards the entertainment industry during his college days. Soon after completing his formal education, he started working as an assistant director with the popular South Indian filmmaker AR Murugadoss.
- Rajkumar Periasamy assisted AR Murugadoss in the films 7aum Arivu (2011) and Thuppakki (2012). In 2014, he worked as an assistant director for the critically acclaimed film ‘Kaththi.’
- Rajkumar Periasamy then began working as a program director and executive producer for Vijay Television. In 2006, he directed Vijay TV’s singing reality show ‘Super Singer.’ In 2018, he directed the reality shows ‘Jodi Number 1’ and ‘Kings of Dance,’ which were aired on Vijay Television.
- In June 2023, Rajkumar Periasamy’s Tamil film ‘SK 21’ was released in theatres across India. This movie featured Sivakarthikeyan and Sai Pallavi in the lead roles.
- Rajkumar Periasamy is an avid cricket lover. He likes playing and watching cricket. He likes listening to the songs of Michael Jackson in his leisure time.
- In September 2023, one of his pictures with South Indian actress Sai Pallavi went viral on various social media platforms. The picture showed Sai Pallavi standing alongside Rajkumar Periasamy, both wearing garlands around their necks. Many social media users claimed that they got married secretly. However, later, it was discovered that the picture was taken during a puja ceremony for their film SK21.