Rivaba Jadeja (Ravindra Jadeja’s Wife) Age, Family, Biography & More
Age: 32 Years
Hometown: Rajkot, Gujarat
Husband: Ravindra Jadeja
|Real name||Rivaba Solanki|
|Full name||Rivaba Ravindrasinh Jadeja Raviba’s Facebook Id|
|Known for||Being the wife of Indian cricketer Ravindra Jadeja|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 162 cm
in meters- 1.62 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 4”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 50 kg
in pounds- 110 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||34-28-34|
|Political Party||Bharatiya Janata Party
|Political Journey NDTV||• 2019: Joined the BJP
• 2022: Won the Gujarat assembly election from the Jamnagar North constituency
|Date of Birth||2 September 1990 (Sunday)|
|Age (as of 2022)||32 Years|
|College/University||Atmiya Institute of Technology and Science in Rajkot|
|Educational Qualification||Mechanical Engineering from Atmiya Institute of Technology and Science in Rajkot|
|Controversy||On 21 May 2018, at 5:30 pm, her car allegedly hit the motorcycle of constable, Sajay Ahir, at Saru Section road in Jamnagar. In reply, the constable physically assaulted her and even pulled her hair during an argument.
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Ravindra Jadeja (cricketer)|
|Marriage Date||17 April 2016|
|Husband/Spouse||Ravindra Jadeja (cricketer)
|Children||Daughter- Nidhyana (b. 2017)
|Parents||Father- Hardev Singh Solanki (businessman)
Mother- Prafullaba Solanki (an employee of the Indian Railways)
Some Lesser Known Facts About Rivaba Jadeja
- Rivaba Ravindrasinh Jadeja is an Indian politician. She is the wife of notable Indian cricketer Ravindra Jadeja. In November 2022, she hit the headlines when she was granted a ticket from the Bharatiya Janta Party to contest the Gujarat assembly elections from the Jamnagar North constituency.
- Rivaba Jadeja was one of the participants in the 2018 protest against the Deepika Padukone-starrer film ‘Padmavat.’
- Before venturing into politics, Rivaba Jadeja worked as a social worker in Gujarat, where she often advocated for the rights of women. She was appointed as the chief of the women’s wing of Karni Sena, a right-wing organization of the Kashtriya community, in 2018. In the same year, Rivaba Jadeja began working as a party worker for the Bhartiya Janta Party in Gujarat. She was inducted into the party in the presence of Gujarat’s Agriculture Minister R C Faldu and MP Poonam Madam.
- In 2018, Rivaba Jadeja came into the limelight when she attracted controversy after she bumped her car into the bike of a police constable in Jamnagar city in Gujarat. Soon, she reported the matter to the nearby police station and claimed that the constable assaulted her. However, the constable accused Rivaba of rash driving. The police detained the constable, who was later released on bail. The Indian Express
- In 2022, Ravindra Jadeja, the skipper of the cricket team Chennai Super Kings (CSK), dedicated the victory of CSK over Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB) during the IPL matches to his wife, Rivaba. During a media talk, he said that the first victory was special to him, and he wanted to give the credit of that victory to his wife. He said,
First of all, this is the first victory as a captain ever. I would like to dedicate it to my wife and also the team because the first victory is always special. Previous four games, we couldn’t cross the line. But as a team, we came good.”
- Rivaba Jadeja’s political beginning became interesting in November 2022 when she was all set to contest Gujarat’s Jamnagar North constituency assembly elections against her husband’s sister Naina Jadeja. During the same elections, Naina earned a ticket from the Indian National Congress to contest in the same constituency. They joined rival political parties in Gujarat in 2018. Rivaba’s sister-in-law is a renowned congress party worker from Jamnagar, Gujarat and was appointed as the District Women’s Congress President in the constituency in 2022.
- Rivaba Jadeja and her husband, Ravindra Jadeja, received a letter of appreciation from Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi in 2022 after they came into the limelight for opening 101 bank accounts for poor baby girls under the Sukanya Samriddhi scheme on their daughter’s fifth birthday. Prime Minister appreciated their charity work and admired their efforts for the girl children in India.
- Reportedly, Rivaba received a gift, an Audi Q7 world worth rupees 97 lakhs, from her parents on her wedding day in 2016.
|↑1||Raviba’s Facebook Id|
|↑3||The Indian Express|