Age: 43 Years
Hometown: Northville, Michigan
Husband: Kedar Gavane
|Famous For||Being the former CEO and founder of Zivame|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Date of Birth||17 July 1980 (Thursday)|
|Age (as of 2023)||43 Years|
|Hometown||Northville, Michigan, United States|
|College/University||• Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani (BITS Pilani)
• SVKM's Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS)
|Educational Qualification||Postgraduation in Management Richa Kar - LinkedIn|
|Food Habit||Vegetarian Richa Kar - Instagram|
|Hobbies||Fitness, Cooking, Traveling, Watching Crime Thrillers on Netflix|
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Kedar Gavane (Vice President at comScore, Inc.)|
|Parents||Father- Name Not Known (worked at Tata Steel)
Mother- Name Not Known (Homemaker)
Some Lesser Known Facts About Richa Kar
- Richa Kar is an Indian entrepreneur known for being the ex-CEO and founder of Zivame, an online lingerie brand for women.
- Richa interned with Spencer’s as Brand Communications Manager and as a consultant at SAP where she got most of her experience. Then she went ahead to work for Limited, a parent company of Victoria’s Secret.
- In an interview, Richa said that one of the struggles of starting a lingerie business was that she belongs to a traditional background and her parents did not approve of it. However, she stuck to her decision and gradually everyone accepted her idea after it got some success.
- In 2017, Richa resigned from the position of CEO of the company but is still a member of the board. Economic Times
- Richa is passionate about fitness and posts a lot of vegan food pictures on her social media. She also likes to do a lot of outdoor activities and yoga to keep herself fit. Richa Kar – Instagram
- Richa Kar likes spending time on the beach and can surf.
- One of the reasons to make an online lingerie store for women was the lack of knowledge of women about their own bodies and the kind of sizes they should wear. Richa also researched that most women find it awkward to buy lingerie offline. Super – YouTube
- Richa once revealed the meaning of the name Zivame. ‘Ziva’ is taken from Hebrew and means radiance. She added ‘me’ so that every woman can feel a personal touch with the brand. Zivame hence means ‘Radiant Me.’ The reason behind choosing this name is to allow women to do lingerie shopping without being self-conscious. Seema
- Richa feels that she can not live without her phone or Mac Book on which she does most of her work. Pulse – LinkedIn