Hometown: Bettiah, West Champaran, Bihar
Age: 32 Years
|Real name||Tripurari Kumar Tiwari MyNeta|
|Other Name||Er Manish Kasyap Instagram - Er Manish Kasyap|
|Nickname(s)||Son of Bihar Facebook - Manish Kashyap|
|Famous for||He is famous for his reporting on social issues through YouTube news channel Sach Tak News.|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 175 cm
in meters- 1.75 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 9”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 70 kg
in pounds- 154 lbs
|Date of Birth||9 March 1991 (Saturday)|
|Age (as of 2023)||32 Years|
|Birthplace||Mahanwa Dumri village, Bettiah, West Champaran, Bihar|
|Hometown||Bettiah, West Champaran, Bihar|
|School||Government school in his village|
|College/University||Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune|
|Educational Qualification||He pursued Civil engineering from Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune and completed it in 2016. MyNeta|
|Controversies||• FIR for collecting money by dishonest reasons MyNeta YouTube - The Vinay Dubey
It was alleged in 2019 that he posted messages asking for donation from public via his social media which he used for his personal benefit. The FIR number 338/2019 was registered in Bettiah Nagar Police Station under the IPC sections 420 (Forgery), 419, 467, 471, 471F, and 471G.
• Endangering life of Police personnel MyNeta YouTube - The Vinay Dubey
It was alleged that he attacked a police personnel Ram Singh, tried to cause riots, and obstructed government work. The FIR number 290/2019 was registered in Bettiah Nagar Police Station under IPC sections 353, 337, 338, 188, 147,148,149.
• Attempt to Murder a teacher MyNeta YouTube - The Vinay Dubey
It was alleged that he tried to murder a teacher named Arvind Kumar with a mob of 100 people when he forcefully entered Arvind's house, thrashed him, manhandled the wom inside the house including Arvind's wife, and also damaged a bike parked in front of Arvind's house. The FIR number 289/2019 was registered in Bettiah Nagar Police Station under IPC sections 354(B), 307, 338, 341, 323, 427, 504, 148, 149, 188, and 448.
• Making a Gang MyNeta YouTube - The Vinay Dubey
It was alleged in 2019 that he formed a gang with other youth of his area and engaged in many violent incidents. The FIR number 109/2019 was registered in Bettiah Nagar Police Station under IPC sections 427, 50, 148, 149, 147, 188, and 120(B).
• Violence in Public and Holiganism MyNeta YouTube - The Vinay Dubey
He was accused of doing violent acts in public and hooliganism in Patna. The FIR number 134/2019 was registered in Kotwali area in Patna under IPC sections 148,148,149, 341, 324 (Violence), 448, 342, 323, 504, and 506.
• Stopping public servant from discharging his duty MyNeta YouTube - The Vinay Dubey
It was alleged that he tried to blackmail a person, and when the police went there to stop him, they were also beaten up. The FIR number 737/2019 was registered in Manjhauliya Police Station under IPC sections 307 (Attempt to murder), 147, and 323 (Violence). Another FIR number 736/2019 was registered in Manjhauliya Police Station under IPC sections 353 (Obstructing government work), 341, and 323(Violence). Another FIR was filed for obstructing government work with number 193/2021 in Manjhauliya Police Station under the IPC sections 353 (Obstructing government work), 448, 385, 505, 506, and 323(Violence).
• Fake call recording with Pooja Pandey YouTube - Sach Tak News
A fake call recording became viral in early 2023 which had bits of call recording of Manish Kashyap and Bhopuri singer Pooja Pandey, and alleged fake
news of their affair was also spread. Pooja Pandey dismissed the news in an interview.
• Spreading fake news about Bihar's migrant workers beating in Tamil Nadu YouTube - Sach Tak News YouTube - The Vinay Dubey Twitter - Bihar Police
In March 2023, an FIR was filed against Manish Kashyap for spreading fake news about beating of migrant workers of Bihar in Tamil Nadu through his channel Sach Tak News and other social media handles. The FIR number 03/2023 was registered in the Economic Offences Unit, Patna, Bihar under the IPC sections 153, 153 (A), 153(B), 505(1)(B), 505 (1)(C), 468, 471, 120(B), and IT Act 67. Many politicians and social workers of Bihar and other states condemned this action and asked the state government to withdraw the FIR. Later, a fake post claiming that he was arrested spread out with an old photo of Manish Kashyap in which he was arrested and seen wearing handcuffs got viral. Bihar Police lodged a new FIR in regard to this and posted on its Twitter handle that this is fake, and Manish was not yet arrested.
• Statements against Tejashwi Yadav YouTube - Sach Tak News
In March 2023, it was revealed that an arrest warrant was issues against him for his reporting during the alleged Bihar migrant's crisis in Tamil Nadu. He went on a tirade against Deputy CM of Bihar and Lalu Prasad Yadav's son Tejashwi Yadav, accused him of engineering the case against him and threated him that he will not allow Tejashwi to become Chief Minister of Bihar in the 2023 Bihar Assembly elections. He added that in case, Tejashwi becomes the CM, he will make the government fall in 180 days.
• Sent to police custody in fake videos case: On 18 March 2023, he was arrested by Bihar Police’s economic offences unit (EOU) after he surrendered at Jagdishpur police station in cases related to fake videos of alleged assaults on migrant workers in Tamil Nadu. On 30 March 2023, a Madurai court sent him to police custody for three days. After videos of migrant workers allegedly being attacked in Tamil Nadu went viral on social media, fact checkers and the police department debunked them as fake. The Indian Express
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father- Udit Kumar Tiwari (Army Person)
Mother- Name not known (Homemaker)
|Siblings||His brother works in a private organisation.
|Car Collection||He owns a Hyundai Venue SUV.
|Salary (approx.)||5 lakhs MyNeta|
• Cash: Rs. 51,000
• Bank Deposits: Rs. 51,675
• Residential Buildings: Rs. 25,00,000
Note: The given estimates of movable and immovable assets are according to the year 2021. MyNeta
|Net Worth (approx.)||Rs. 15 lakhs
Note: The net worth was for the financial year 2020-2021. MyNeta
Some Lesser Known Facts About Manish Kashyap
- Manish Kashyap is an Indian journalist from Bihar, who runs a new channel on YouTube by the name Sach Tak News. He reports on the various problems faced by the local people of Bihar and poor government facilities in the education and health sector. He was accused of fake reporting about migrant workers of Bihar being beaten in Tamil Nadu in February 2023.
- Manish Kashyap decided to become a journalist when a government official asked him for a bribe for re-issuing his driving licence. He revealed in an interview that he lost his driving licence, and when he went to get it re-issued, he faced the problem of corruption which inspired him to become a journalist.
- He launched his news channel Sach Tak News on YouTube and started making videos on the problems faced by the local public of Bihar in schools, universities, and hospitals. He also raised several other issues like casteist issues, poverty, and unemployment.
- He conducted many interviews with celebrities and politicians like Bhojpuri actress Akshara Singh, Alakh Pandey of Physics Wallah coaching academy, former minister of Bihar state government Mukesh Sahani, and Lalu Prasad Yadav‘s son and Environment, Forest & Climate Change minister in the Bihar state government, Tej Pratap Yadav.
- He contested the Bihar Assembly elections in 2020 as an independent candidate from the Chanpatia seat in West Champaran and came third by securing 9239 votes, which were 5.26% votes of the total casted votes. His symbol in the election was a farmer riding tractor. MyNeta Election Commission of India
- His channel Er Manish Kashyap had more than 1 million subscribers, and his news channel Sach Tak News had more than 6 million subscribers in March 2023.
- He has spoken as a guest speaker at functions of many social groups and universities including Ganga Bachao Trust, KIIT – Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology, and KISS – Kalinga Institute of Social Sciences, Odisha.
- He likes to do various adventure activities like underwater diving.