• Voice Artist
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 172 cm
in meters- 1.72 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 8”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 55 kg
in pounds- 121 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||36-28-38|
|Debut||Film: Dhama Chaukdi (2012)
TV: Crime Alert (2018) on Dangal
|Award||‘Celebrity Whistleblower trophy’ at Lions Gold Award|
|Date of Birth||27 August 1988 (Saturday)|
|Age (as of 2022)||34 Years|
|Tattoo||She has a tattoo on her waist.
|Controversies||• Police Harassment: In 2014, Rozlyn Khan was misrecognized by police as her lookalike, who ran an illegal business on Rozlyn's name. After the accused was arrested by the police, Khan took to Twitter to reveal that she was harassed and tortured by Sunil Paraskar, ex additional commissioner, and his officer Manish Nalawade, over this case for four months.
• Murder Case of Karan Kakkad: In 2012, Rozlyn Khan's name was figured in the murder case of Karan Kakkad, who was an aspiring producer and businessman. The younger brother of the deceased claimed that the actress was Karan's girlfrined, but Rozlyn Khan denied all the claims. In an interview, she asserted that she was not Karan's girlfriend, and her name was dragged in the case by the deceased's friend just to divert the cops attention. Times of India
|Relationships & More|
|Actor(s)||Salman Khan, Shah Rukh Khan, and Shahid Kapoor|
|Actress||Katrina Kaif and Kareena Kapoor|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Rozlyn Khan
- Rozlyn Khan is an Indian model, actress, and voice artist. She is known for featuring her voice for the character of Savita Bhabhi, in the Indian animated adult film “Savita Bhabhi.”
- At the beginning of her acting career, Rozlyn Khan used to perform in theatrical productions. She performed various plays on stage among which the most notable was “Sugandhi” in which she performed the leading role of Sugandhi. The theatre play “Sugandhi” was based on the play “Hatak,” written by Saadat Hasan Manto. While talking about her role, Sugandhi, in an interview, Khan said,
Essaying the role of Sugandhi in the Urdu Play ‘Hatak’ (The Insult) written by Saadat Hasan Manto was the most difficult role of my career!”
- She has worked as a model for various magazines including Gladrags. She has also appeared in TV commercials for Fruity drink, Monaco biscuits, and Kelvinator.
- Rozlyn Khan acted in the Bollywood film “Dhama Chaukdi” in 2012 and also appeared in the film “Miss Screte 2.”
- To protest against cosmetics testing on animals, Rozlyn Khan took a dip in blood-red coloured water during a photoshoot for the PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals) campaign in 2012.
- The actress featured her voice in the Indian animated adult film “Savita Bhabhi.”
- In 2013, Rozlyn Khan became the first Indian actress to be sketched in an adult webcomic “Rozlyn Comic.” The comic was created by Deshmukh (also known as Puneet Agarwal), creator of the popular Indian animated adult film “Savita Bhabhi.” Deshmukh used the caricature of Rozlyn Khan for the role of Saina, who is the leading character of “Rozlyn Comic.”
- In the film “Jee Lene Do Ek Pal,” the actress debuted as an item girl with the item song “Keep Distance” in 2016.
- In 2018, Rozlyn Khan made her debut on television with an Indian crime anthology series, “Crime Alert,” aired on ‘Dangal.’
- In 2022, Rozlyn Khan acted in a video song titled “Aa Bhi Jaa” along with Rajniesh Duggal.
- Rozlyn Khan is also known for raising breast cancer awareness, and she made a video for the same in which she taught her audience to examine the early symptoms of breast cancer by themselves. She talked about her video in an interview and said,
Through my simple self-examination video, I intend to spread maximum awareness, inform and educate everyone about the malady and do my bit to save lives.”
- On 12 November 2022, Rozlyn Khan shared an Instagram post, revealing that she was diagnosed with cancer. She informed her fans that for the next 7 months, she would not be able to work regularly as she will undergo chemotherapy and need to take rest, but she also asks the brands to show courage to work with a bald model.