Saanvie Talwar Height, Age, Boyfriend, Family, Biography & More
Height: 5' 5"
Hometown: Jalandhar, Punjab
Age: 26 Years
|Real Name||Ritika Talwar|
|Profession(s)||Actress, Model, Singer, Writer|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 5”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 58 kg
in Pounds- 128 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||30-28-34|
|Date of Birth||9 June 1996|
|Age (as of 2022)||26 Years|
|Birthplace||Jalandhar, Punjab, India|
|Hometown||Jalandhar, Punjab, India|
|Debut||TV:- Arjun (2010)|
|Hobbies||Travelling, Watching Movies, Singing|
|Controversy||During the shoot of the serial Ye Kahan Aa Gye Hum, her co-actor Karan Kundra had to smooch Saanvi Talwar, who in turn had to slap him for a scene. However, Karan Kundra smooched Sanvi Talwar before the cue after which she slapped him and the scene was completed. Later, Karan Kundra went up to her, slapped her and abused her.
Saanvi Talwar, when asked about the incident, said "The incident has left me shaken. I don't think any woman should be subjected to such atrocious behaviour. What disturbed me more was that no one stopped Karan Kundra while he slapped and abused me. Others came to pacify me much later. I don't wish such a thing to happen to anyone and I hope the production house takes appropriate action so that this doesn't happen again. But the show must go on, and I will continue to shoot".
|Films||Wo Lamhe, Gangster|
|Colors||White, Black, Pink|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Saanvie Talwar
- She is an Indian actress and model born and brought up in Jalandhar, Punjab.
- After completing her college, she started modelling and in 2011, she won Miss Punjab title.
- Saanvie Talwar would have been an actress for Yash Raj Films, but she missed her chance of being a Bollywood star. She was offered a character role Saqib Saleem‘s cousin in Yash Raj Films “Mere Dad Ki Maruti”, but unfortunately, she met with an accident and was on complete bed rest and had to drop the role.
- She is also a professional writer and had written many episodes for the serial- Fear Files and had got offers for writing episodes for CID & Shapath TV series.
- She is a travel buff and a Bollywood movie buff too.
- She holds a blue belt in Taekwondo. According to the actress, it had been on her list for a long time. In an interview, she talked about this and said,
Since childhood, I used to participate in many sports activities and learning Taekwondo had been on my mind for a long time. So, when I got the chance, I started my training and even received the blue belt in Taekwondo. I’m someone who loves to keep learning new things and even if, in future, I get the opportunity to learn any other art form, I would love to go for it.” The Times of India
|↑1||The Times of India|