Age: 63 Years
Husband: Aditya Pancholi
|Profession||Actress, Former Model|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 168 cm
in meters- 1.68 m
in feet inches- 5’ 6”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 65 kg
in pounds- 143 lbs
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Debut||Film: Ishq Ishq Ishq (1974)
TV: Maayka (2007)
|Date of Birth||17 July 1956|
|Age (as in 2019)||63 Years|
|Birthplace||Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India|
|Hometown||Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India|
|College/University||Film and Television Institute of India (FTII), Pune, India|
|Educational Qualification||Not Known|
|Hobbies||Cooking, Reading Books, Spending time with her family|
|Relationships & More|
|Marriage Date||27 January 1986|
|Children||Son- Sooraj Pancholi
Daughter- Sana Pancholi
|Parents||Father- Name not known
Mother- Malika Wahab
|Siblings||Brother- 1 (Name not known)
Sisters- Haseena Wahab, Shammi Rashid, Malika McReynold
|Favourite Food||Haseena, Shammi Rashid, and Malika McReynold|
|Favourite Actress||Waheeda Rehman|
|Favourite Colour||White, Yellow|
Some lesser known facts about Zarina Wahab
- Does Zarina Wahab smoke?: Not known
- Does Zarina Wahab drink alcohol?: Not known
- Zarina Wahab was born into a conservative Muslim Family.
- She wanted to become an actress from a very young age and while she was in her 8th standard, she came across an acting course advertisement and decided to pursue it.
- Initially, she was rejected by Raj Kapoor, as he didn’t like her mannerisms.
- In 1976, she bagged the film “Chitchor” which established her as an actress.
- Wahab has played elderly roles in many Bollywood films including “My Name Is Khan,” “Agneepath,” “I, Me, Aur Main,” “Dil Dhadakne Do.”
- She has also appeared in TV serials like “Maayka,” “Zaara,” “Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi,” “Yahaaan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli,” “Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon,” “Sajda Tere Pyaar Mein,” and “Meri Awaaz Hi Pehchaan Hai.”
- In 2019, Wahab appeared in the film “PM Narendra Modi” in which she played the role of Narendra Modi‘s mother, Heeraben Modi.
- Wahab is very fluent in Urdu, Telugu, Hindi, and English.
- Zarina met Aditya Pancholi for the first time on the sets of Kalan Ka Tika and the duo fell in love with each other.
- She is six years older to her husband, Aditya Pancholi.
- She revealed during an interview that her mother was not happy with her marriage to Aditya Pancholi.
- Wahab has dubbed the voice for Revathi in the Hindi version of Anjali.
- Zarina received the nomination for Filmfare in the Best Actress category for her performance in the film Gharonda but she lost that award to Shabana Azmi.
- Her son, Aditya Pancholi, was alleged to be involved in the abetment of suicide of her girlfriend, Jiah Khan.
📢⚡TRENDING: List of ICC World Cup Winners (1975-2015)