|Real Name||Samragyee Rajya Laxmi Shah|
|Nickname||RL Shah, Samragi|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in feet inches- 5’ 5”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 50 kg
in pounds- 110 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||28-26-28|
|Date of Birth||18 November 1995|
|Age (as in 2016)||21 Years|
|Birth Place||Birjung, Nepal|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Scorpio|
|Schools||St. Xavier's Higher Secondary School, Birjung, Nepal
Sai Baba School, India
Royal Academy, India
|College||Nepal Institute of Management and Science, Patan, Nepal|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelors in Sociology|
|Debut||Music Video (as a model): Dami (2014)
Film: Dreams (2016)
|Family||Father- Mahesh Bikram Shah
Mother- Neha RL Shah
Brother- Not Known (Younger)
|Hobbies||Dancing, Listening to music, Eating, Gymming|
|Favourite Food||'Thukpa', Chilly Capsicum, Chicken|
|Favourite Actors||Saugat Malla, Biraj Bhatta, Sushil Shrestha, Leonardo DiCaprio|
|Favourite Actresses||Keki Adhikari, Neeta Dhungana|
|Favourite Colours||Light Pink, Black|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Samragyee RL Shah
- Does Samragyee RL Shah smoke?: No
- Does Samragyee RL Shah drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Samragyee RL Shah is a Nepalese model and actress who got fame in 2014 from her debut music video ‘Dami’.
- She is from the generation of Prithvi Narayan Shah (1st King of unified Nepal and the Gorkha Kingdom).
- She was interested in modeling and acting since her childhood.
- At the age of 6, she suffered from chicken pox, as a result, she has marks on her cheeks.
- Before becoming an actress, she used to live in a hostel in India for short period.
- She started her career as a model in 2014.
- She was first spotted by film actor Bhuwan who offered her the role and she passed small screen test amongst 26 girls.
- She is the highest paid actress of Nepal.
- She won the title of 2nd runner up in the ‘Face of Classic Diamond Jewellers 2014 Contest’.
- She won ‘FAAN Awards’, ‘8th Dcine Awards 2016’ and the ‘NFDC Award 2016’ in the category of the Best Actress.
- She has also appeared in cover pages of various fashion magazines like M&S.
- She likes to play the role of detective.
- She loves to watch ‘Korean drama’.
📢⚡TRENDING: List of ICC World Cup Winners (1975-2015)