|Real Name||Deana Uppal|
|Profession||Actress, Business Woman, Director|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 175 cm
in meters- 1.75 m
in feet inches- 5’ 9”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 55 kg
in pounds- 121 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||30-28-30|
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||30 January 1989|
|Age (as in 2017)||28 Years|
|Birth Place||Middlesbrough, England|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Aquarius|
|School||Riverdale High School|
|Educational Qualification||ICT (Information and Communication Technology)|
|Debut||Film: Born to Be King (2000)
Punjabi Music Video: Vaari Vaari (2010, Harbhajan Mann)
|Family||Father- Not Known (Died)
Mother- Rashpal Kaur Uppal
|Hobbies||Dancing, Horse riding, Swimming|
|Favourite Food||Sarso ka ssag, Matar Paneer, Chinese Cuisine|
|Favourite Actors||Sunny Deol, Parmish Verma|
|Favourite Colours||Pink, White|
|Favourite Sports||Basketball, Karate|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Arron Lowe (2012; rumour- Actor & Model)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Deana Uppal
- Does Deana Uppal smoke?: Not Known
- Does Deana Uppal drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Deana Uppal is a popular British Indian beauty pageant titleholder.
- She was born in a small village in Middlesbrough (England) and later on moved to Midlands along with her mother.
- At the age of just 12, she lost her father due to cancer.
- After completing her education, she moved to Mumbai to pursue her dreams of becoming an actress, however, she landed up doing modeling.
- In Punjabi film industry, first, she was noticed by a Punjabi singer Harbhajan Mann who visited in her college and offered her role as a model in the song ‘Vaari-Vaari’ from where she started being recognized.
- She was the winner of Miss India UK 2012. Soon, she got the opportunity to do a number of commercials and ad campaigns.
- She also appeared as a model in music videos like ‘Billo Nach Nach Ke’ (Geeta Zaildar), ‘Aankhon Aankhon’ (Bhaag Johnny).
- She has worked in the movies like ‘Hard Kaur’, ‘Sardaarji’, ‘Parking’ and now recently in ‘Hard Kaur’.
- She is trained in Karate.
- Currently, she runs a number of businesses under DKU World.