|Nickname||Queen Khan Instagram- Sana Sultan Khan|
|Profession(s)||Model, Actor, Social Media Influencer|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 168 cm
in meters- 1.68 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 6”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 55 kg
in pounds- 121 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||32-28-34|
|Date of Birth||23 June 1997 (Monday)|
|Age (as of 2021)||24 Years|
|School||Shri Harshad C. Valia International School, Mumbai|
|College/University||L.S. Raheja College Of Arts & Commerce, Santacruz, Mumbai|
|Religion||Islam Instagram- Sana Sultan Khan|
|Caste||Pathan Instagram- Sana Sultan Khan|
|Food Habit||Non-Vegetarian Instagram- Sana Sultan Khan|
|Hobbies||Watching Movies, Dressing Up, Dancing, and Writing Blogs|
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Mohit Duseja (Love School 3 contestant; rumoured) ABP Live News
|Parents||Father- Sultan Khan
Mother- Nadiya Begum (beautician)
|Siblings||Brother- Nisar Sultan Khan (elder)
|Food||Pizza and Paani Puri|
|Song||“Woh Pehlii Baar Jab Hum Mile” from Pyaar Mein Kabhi Kabhi (1999)|
|Dialogue||“Main Apni Favourite Hoon“ from Jab We Met (2007)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sana Sultan Khan
- Sana Sultan Khan is an Indian model, actor, and social media influencer.
- She was born and brought up in Mumbai. In an interview, she talked about being bullied in school and college, she said,
I have to tell you about my childhood since it’s mostly related to it. As a child, I was a shy, timid, below average kind of child who was always demotivated, often bullied and I have decided once I go to college, I am going to enjoy myself and try all my passions. I am going to try different styles of makeup, hairstyles and all that. To my surprise, I thought I was going to be the heroine of the college, but somehow people labelled me as a fashion disaster. I was bullied, made fun of and people use to say horrible things about my fashion sense which hurt and made me cry. I knew I was doing different and cool things which people did not really understand at that time and their comments were really hurtful. But then I decided not to give up or let anyone define me for who I am as a person. So I decided to use the powerful medium which is social media.”
- Initially, she worked as a blogger, and in around 2014 or 2015, she started making Dubsmash videos. She gained immense popularity with her videos, and later, she started making TikTok videos. Her lip-sync videos started trending on the app, and she gained thousands of followers.
- Sana appeared in Hindi short films like ‘Lost Dream’ (2016) and ‘An Everlasting Love’ (2019).
- She has also appeared as a model in various print advertisements.
- She was featured on the Billboard New York’s Times Square building after she won “UC Miss Cricket” in 2019.
- In 2020, after the ban of TikTok in India, she started making reels on Instagram. She has collaborated with many famous Indian celebrities and brands on her Instagram account. She has around 2.3 million followers on her Instagram account as of November 2021.
- In 2021, she was featured in various music videos such as “Launda Sakth Hai” by Arvind Jangid & Ajay Hooda, “Na Rehn De” by Gurlej Akhtar, and “Ishq Story” by Ninja.
- She was honoured with Dr A. P. J. Abdul Kalam Bharat Puraskar- Social Media Star of the Year award in 2021.
- During an interview, she shared the moment which changed her life. She said,
The one moment that changed my life is a very small thing honestly. That small thing gave me big dreams and motivation. Once during my college days, I remember I wanted to participate in a fashion show but my seniors were not allowing me and told me I was unfit for being the part of the fashion show and that I don’t have what it takes in me. It was so hurtful and made me really angry, so I just challenged them and told them that I would be coming to judge this fashion show which I am not even allowed to participate in. I do not know why I said that but it just came true in a year. During the next year of that college festival, I was called as a chief guest and as a judge. This was the same show where I was not allowed to participate. That was something that made me feel that I stood true to what I said. That was one thing that changed my life and made me believe that if you have the will and courage, you can do it.”