Some Lesser Known Facts About Awez Darbar
- With 22.3M followers, Awez Darbar is India’s most popular TikTok celebrity. Business Insider He has made Tiktok videos with many famous Bollywood celebrities like Ritesh Deshmukh, Sara Ali Khan, Priyanka Chopra, Kartik Aaryan, Urvashi Rautela, Badshah, Nawazuddin Siddiqui, and many more.
View this post on Instagram
Wait for Part2 to see @kartikaaryan mujhe apni galti ka ehsaas kaise karwata hai! • #Atrangz #FriendsForever #FriendshipGoals • Guys do the #DoItWithATwist Challenge on Haan Main Galat! Will check out all your videos. #HaanMainGalat @kartikaaryan @saraalikhan95 @sonymusicindia @maddockfilm @wearewsf @reliance.entertainment @officialjiostudios @Imtiazaliofficial #DoItWithATwist
- He started his YouTube channel on 16 September 2014 and started posting his dance videos on it. His first video featured his dance group called ‘Ace,’ a group that he had formed during his college days.
- He posts his choreography in various songs and has more than 2.3M subscribers on his YouTube channel.
- He is an active social media user and has accounts on various social media platforms such as Instagram, Snapchat, and Twitter.
- In an interview, Awez confessed that his father sent him to learn music in his childhood; because he (his father) wanted him (Awez) to make his career in the field of music.
- Awez, along with Zaid Darbar and Tejal Pimpley, opened their dance studio called ‘B You Academy,’ which was inaugurated by Sanjay Leela Bhansali on 10 July 2019.
- In 2019, Awez and Nagma Mirajkar made appearance in the music video of the song “Half Boyfriend” by Danish Alfaaz and Shriya Jain.
- In 2020, Awez and Nagma were featured in the music video of the song “Tum Na Ho,” a song by Arjun Kanungo and Prakriti Kakar.