Hometown: Jaigaon, Bhutan
Age: 16 Years
Father: Afroz Afreen
|Real Name||Riyaz Afreen|
|Profession(s)||TikToker, Fashion Blogger, Actor, and Model|
|Famous For||His lip-sync TikTok videos|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 168 cm
in meters- 1.68 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 6”
|Debut||Music Video (Model): Yaari Hai (2019)
|Date of Birth||14 September 2003 (Sunday)|
|Age (as in 2019)||16 Years|
|School||Shri Hanuman Mandir Dharamshala School, Jaigaon, Bhutan|
|Hobbies||Dancing and Travelling|
|Parents||Father- Afroz Afreen
Mother- Shabnam Afreen
|Siblings||Sister- Reeza Afreen (TikToker)
|Food||Momos and Biryani|
|Actor(s)||Shah Rukh Khan, Ranveer Singh, Kartik Aaryan, Varun Dhawan, and Rannvijay Singh|
|Actress(es)||Alia Bhatt, Ananya Pandey, Kriti Sanon, Avneet Kaur, Sara Ali Khan, Jannat Zubair Rahmani, Aashika Bhatia, and Aditi Bhatia|
|Cricketer||Mahendra Singh Dhoni|
|Singer(s)||Darshan Raval and Harrdy Sandhu|
|YouTuber(s)||Bhuvan Bam, Ashish Chanchlani, Harsh Beniwal, and Prajakta Koli|
|TikTok Artist(s)||Manjul Khattar and Faisal Shaikh (Mr Faisu)|
|Bike Collection||Royal Enfield
Some Lesser Known Facts About Riyaz Aly
- Riyaz Aly is a famous Indian TikTok star, fashion blogger, actor, and model.
- Initially, his body weight was 90 Kg, so, he started gymming at the age of 14 to get back into shape.
- In 2017, he started posting his videos on Instagram and became quite popular. His followers on Instagram are more than 5 million.
- He is very popular for his TikTok videos, and his lip-sync TikTok videos became very popular soon after he shared them on his TikTok account. He has more than 26 million followers on his TikTok account.
- He uploads TikTok videos with other popular actors like Jannat Zubair Rahmani, Avneet Kaur, Faisal Khan (Mr Faisu) and many more.
- He appeared in various music videos including ‘Yaari Hai’ (2019), ‘Pahadan’ (2019), and ‘Superstar’ (2020).
- He did a portfolio camp shoot with the brand “Celebrity Face.”
- His fans love his stylish hairstyles.
- Riyaz gives all the credit of his achievement to his elder sister.