|Profession(s)||Film Producer, Dialogue Writer, and Screenplay Writer|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 5”
|Debut||TV (Dialogue Writer): Banegi Apni Baat (1993)
Film (Dialogue Writer): Khamoshi: The Musical (1996)
Film (Producer): Madaari (2016)
|Date of Birth||18 September 1967 (Monday)|
|Age (as in 2019)||52 Years|
|School||Kendriya Vidyalaya, Andrews Ganj, New Delhi Facebook|
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Irrfan Khan (actor)|
|Marriage Date||23 February 1995 (Thursday)|
|Children||Son(s)- Babil Khan (Aspiring Fimmaker) and Ayaan Khan
|Parents||Father- Devendra Sikdar
Mother- Name Not Known
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sutapa Sikdar
- Sutapa Sikdar is an Indian film producer, dialogue writer, and screenplay writer.
- She joined the National School of Drama, Delhi in 1987 and met Irrfan there. They both became friends, and soon, fell in love with each other.
- After graduating from the NSD, Sutapa and Irrfan decided that they would marry each other only after getting work in films or TV serials.
- Sutapa got married to Irrfan Khan in a simple court marriage in 1995.
- She wrote an episode ‘Alvida’ for the television series, ‘Star Bestsellers’ in 2000.
- She wrote the dialogues for Bollywood films, ‘Supari’ (2003) and ‘Kahaani’ (2012).
- She worked as a producer in the Bollywood film, ‘Qarib Qarib Singlle’ in 2017.
- Irrfan was so peculiar about the storyline and screenplay that he even made Sutapa rewrite almost 11 episodes of the show, ‘Banegi Apni Baat’ (1993).
- In 2019, Sutapa shared an emotional post on her husband, Irrfan Khan’s recovery, she said,
Longest year of our life. Time was never measured with pain and hope at the same time ever while we take our babysteps back to work, to life I am submerged in prayers wishes and faith from friends relatives strangers and a connection with universe which gives us a small chance for this new start.”