|Full Name||Sutapa Sikdar|
|Profession||Film Producer, Dialogue Writer, Screenplay Writer|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 158 cm
in meters- 1.58 m
in feet inches- 5’ 2”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 65 kg
in pounds- 143 lbs
|Date of Birth||Not Known|
|Age (as in 2018)||Not Known|
|Birth Place||Delhi, India|
|School||Kendriya Vidyalaya, Andrews Ganj, New Delhi|
|College/Institute||National School of Drama (NSD), New Delhi|
|Educational Qualification||Course in Acting|
|Debut||Film As Screenplay Writer: Khamoshi: The Musical (1996)
TV As Screenplay Writer : Banegi Apni Baat (1993)
|Hobbies||Cooking, Watching TV|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Marriage Date||23rd February 1995|
|Children||Sons- Ayaan Khan, Babil Khan
|Parents||Father- Name Not Known
Mother- Name Not Known
|Siblings||Brother- Not Known
Sister- Not Known
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sutapa Sikdar
- She was born into an Assamese Hindu family in Delhi.
- She and her husband/Bollywood actor- Irrfan Khan graduated together from National School of Drama.
- After graduation, they both had a firm decision, not to marry till the time they both find some employment in the industry.
- In the year 1993, Irrfan Khan got a chance to act in the famous TV series 0f the 90’s- Banegi Apni Baat’ in which his wife Sutapa was the screenplay writer.
- Irrfan was so peculiar about the storyline and screenplay that he even made her wife rewrite almost 11 episodes of the show.
- ‘Khamoshi: The Musical, ‘Supari’, Shabd’, and ‘Kahaani’ are some of the examples of her screenplay work.
- In 2015, she debuted as a film producer with ‘Madari’, which was a social-thriller film starring her husband Irrfan Khan.
📢⚡TRENDING: List of ICC World Cup Winners (1975-2015)