|Full name||Shail Bala Anjana Martin MP Government Official Website|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Service||Indian Administrative Service (IAS)
Note: In 2009, she was promoted to the Indian Administrative Service from State Civil Service. Supremo
|Date of Birth||9 April 1965 (Friday)
|Age (as of 2022)||57 Years|
|Birthplace||Jahabua, Madhya Pradesh|
|Hometown||Jahabua, Madhya Pradesh|
|College/University||Holkar Science College, Indore|
|Educational Qualification||1983: Master of Arts from from Holkar Science College, Indore MP Government Official Website|
|Religion||Christianity Free Press Journal|
|Relationships & More|
|Fiance||Rakesh Pathak (journalist)
|Parents||Father- Name Not Known
Mother- Leena Martin
|Siblings||Brothers- Vinod Martin and Vinay Martin
Some Lesser Known Facts About Shailbala Martin
- Shailbala Martin is an Indian Administrative Service officer who was posted as an additional secretary in the general administration department of the Madhya Pradesh government on 25 January 2022. She is a 2009 batch IAS officer from the Madhya Pradesh cadre.
- Shailbala was appointed as the additional director (administration) health department in Madhya Pradesh, in 2014. In 2017, she was designated as the CEO of MP Interstate Transport Authority and Deputy Secretary, Planning and Economic Statistics, Madhya Pradesh. In 2019, Shailbala Martin was posted as the Collector of Niwari and the Municipal Corporation Commissioner of Burhanpur, Madhya Pradesh.
- In April 2022, Shailbala Martin decided to tie the knot with 57-year-old Rakesh Pathak, who is a senior journalist in India. Rakesh has two daughters from his first wife, who died in 2015 due to cancer. Shailbala and Pathak fell in love in 2020, and in April 2022, they decided to take their relationship to the next level. Rakesh Pathak is one year older than Shailbala Martin.
- In April 2022, Rakesh Pathak shared information about his relationship with Shailbala Martin on Facebook. He wrote,
We are friends for the past two years and during this period it was realised we both share the same thoughts. We often used to meet during news debates. Now, we have decided to live together and therefore, we are going to marry soon. Apart from serving as senior IAS officer, Shailbala also writes occasionally.”
He added that his two daughters, Saumya and Sachi, introduced Shailbala to his family members at a family get-together, and all of his family members accepted their relationship. He wrote,
Miss Shailbala Martin, the companion of happiness and sorrow. Shail is a resident of Indore. She is an IAS officer of MP cadre. Collector and Corporation Commissioner. She has held many important positions in the state government.”
- Shailbala Martin shared her love story on one of the social media platforms in April 2022. Shailbala described that she met Rakesh Pathak in 2020 during a television debate show. Soon after the meeting, they became friends and started meeting frequently. Later, their friendship turned into love following which they decided to marry each other.