|Real Name||Shweta Subram|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 163 cm
in meters- 1.63 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 4”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 52 kg
in Pounds- 115 lbs
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||1 October|
|Age (as in 2016)||Not Known|
|Birth Place||Dubai, UAE|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Libra|
|School||Merivale High School, Ottawa, Canada|
|College||Carleton University, Ottawa, Canada|
|Educational Qualifications||Bachelor of Commerce (Honours)|
|Debut||Singles: Jee Ley Live Life (2011)
Bollywood Playback Singing: Pehchaan Lijiye (Perfect Mismatch, 2009)
|Family||Father- Name Not Known
Mother- Not Known
Brother- Not Known
Sister- Not Known
|Favourite Food/Cuisine||Chane Bhature, Chocolate Cup Cakes, Lebanese Cuisine, Hazelnut Cake|
|Favourite Drink||Fresh Mint Tea|
|Favourite Song||Khwaishein from Heroine (2012), Lambi Judaai from Hero (1983), Kehna Hi Kya from Bombay (1995)|
|Favourite Singer/Musician||Lata Mangeshkar, Asha Bhosle, A.R. Rahman and John Mayer|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Shweta Subram
- Does Shweta Subram smoke: No
- Does Shweta Subram drink alcohol: Yes
- Shweta is an Indo-Canadian playback singer. Although she has only a few Bollywood songs to her name, she is a prolific Independent (singles) singer.
- Her biggest break in North America came when she was chosen by The Piano Guys, an American musical group, to render an Indian adaptation of Swedish House Mafia’s Don’t You Worry Child.
- Shweta has received many awards so far, including, North American Best Singer Award and Shankar Mahadevan Academy’s Voice Hunt Award.
- She along with music composers Salim-Sulaiman headlined the 2011 edition of IIFA awards.
- Her song, Dil-E-Nadaan, from Ayushmann Khurrana starrer Hawaizaada was widely appreciated.
- In April 2015, during Modi’s tour of Canada, she was invited to sing national anthems of Canada and India in the presence of the Prime Ministers of both the countries.
- Shweta is also the youngest vocalist of Indian origin to perform at the esteemed Carnegie Hall in New York.