|Real Name||Siddharth Kaul|
|Profession||Indian Cricketer (Fast bowler)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.70 m
in feet inches- 5' 7"
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 70 kg
in pounds- 154 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 38 inches
- Waist: 30 inches
- Biceps: 12 inches
|International Debut||ODI- Did Not Play
Test- Did Not Play
T20- Did Not Play
U-19- 17 February 2008 against Papua New Guinea U-19 at Kuala Lumpur
|Jersey Number||#9 (Sunrisers Hyderabad)|
|Domestic/State Team||Punjab, Delhi Daredevils, Kolkata Knight Riders, Sunrisers Hyderabad|
|Records/Achievements||• He took his first five-wicket haul of the Ranji-Trophy career in his debut match in the 2007-08 season and finished with figures of 5 wickets for 97 runs.
• With 10 wickets under his belt, he was the joint-leading wicket-taker for India U-19 in the 2008 U-19 Cricket World Cup. Kaul averaged merely 15 in the tournament.
• In the 2012-13 season of Ranji-Trophy, he was the second highest wicket-taker of the tournament.
• While playing against Uttar Pradesh in Ranji Trophy 2016-17, Kaul trashed the opponents with his remarkable 6-wicket haul, which made Uttar Pradesh see their clan dipping completely for just 95.
|Career Turning Point||His performance in the 2018 (IPL 11), after which he was selected in India's squad for the bilateral series against England.|
|Date of Birth||19 May 1990|
|Age (as in 2018)||28 Years|
|Birth Place||Pathankot, Punjab, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Taurus|
|Family||Father- Tej Kaul (Physiotherapist)
Mother- Sandhya Kaul (Gymnastics coach with Sports Authority of India)
Brother- Uday Kaul (Cricketer)
|Caste||Brahmin (Kashmiri Pandit)|
|Tattoo(s)||Left forearm- His parents' name "Sandhya" and "Tej" written
Left shoulder- Lord Shiva's face and Maha Mrityunjaya mantra written
Right shoulder- Gautam Buddha's face
|Controversies||In April 2018, he got a bit carried away while celebrating after taking the wicket of Mumbai Indians' spinner Mayank Markande at the Wankhede stadium, Mumbai. He was reprimanded for breaching the IPL code of conduct and was admitted to the Level 1 offence under 2.1.4 of the IPL Code of Conduct for Players and Team Officials and accepted the sanction.
|Favourite Cricketer(s)||Mahendra Singh Dhoni, Sachin Tendulkar|
|Girls, Family & More|
|Salary (approx.)||₹3.8 crore (IPL 11 in 2018)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Siddarth Kaul
- Does Siddarth Kaul smoke?: Not Known
- Does Siddarth Kaul drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Siddarth was born into a cricketing family as his father and brother played cricket in an Indian domestic circuit.
- His father, Tej Kaul, played Ranji Trophy for Jammu and Kashmir, and had worked with the Indian team as a trainer and physiotherapist in the late 1980s and early 1990s.
- His elder brother Uday was an India U-19 player, who toured with an India U-19s to England in 2006.
- Being raised in a cricketing atmosphere, he has always been passionate about cricket and started playing cricket at the age of 6 under the guidance of his father and brother.
- It was a proud moment for his family when he made his debut in the first-class cricket for Punjab against Orisha in the 2007-08 Ranji Trophy, as he played alongside his elder brother.
- He was a part of victorious Indian cricket team which had won the 2008 U-19 Cricket World Cup in Malaysia under the leadership of Virat Kohli.
- Rewarding his performance at the U-19 World Cup 2008, Shah Rukh Khan‘s team Kolkata Knight Riders drafted him to its squad for the following IPL season. He was, however, given no opportunities to bowl in that season.
- He had once bowled a maiden over to the former Indian cricketer, Rahul Dravid.
- His breakthrough came in 2016 when Sunrisers Hyderabad (SRH) drafted him for IPL 9.
- Though MS Dhoni smashed 15 runs in the final over bowled by him to snatch the match away from SRH in May 2017. The former, however, after the match, told Kaul: “Acha ball kar raha hai tu. Pace bhi bhadd gaya hai tera aur yorkers bhi ache jaa rahe hain. Aise hee sharp ball rakh.” (You have been bowling well. The pace has increased and your yorkers are also accurate. Keep bowling sharply like this).”