|Full Name||Son Heung-min|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 183 cm
in meters- 1.83 m
in feet inches- 6’ 0”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 75 kg
in pounds- 165 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||38-32-15|
|Debut||International Football- 30 December, 2010 for South Korea
Club Football- July, 2010 for Hamburger SV
|Jersey Number||# 7 (South Korea)
# 7 (Tottenham Hotspur)
|Teams Playing For||South Korea, Tottenham Hotspur|
|Current Coaches||Mauricio Pochettino, Shin Tae-yong|
|Awards/Honours/Achievements||• AFC International Footballer of the Year- 2015, 2017
• KFA Footballer of the Year- 2013, 2014, 2017
• AFIE Player of the Year- 2014
|Career Turning Point||2016-2017 season with Tottenham Hotspur|
|Date of Birth||8 July, 1992|
|Age (as in 2017)||25Years|
|Birthplace||Chuncheon, South Korea|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Cancer|
|School||Dongbuk High School|
|Educational Qualification||High School|
|Girls, Affairs & More|
|Girlfriend||Yoo So-young (2015-Present)
|Parents||Father- Son Woong-jung
Mother- Eun Ja Kil
|Siblings||Brother- Heung-yun Son
|Favorite Food(s)||Korean Rice, Korean Barbeque|
|Favorite Footballer||Cristiano Ronaldo|
|Favorite Music||Korean Music, Hip-Hop|
|Cars Collection||Ferrari, BMW|
|Salary (approx.)||$2 Million (₹13.5 Crore)|
|Net Worth (approx.)||$20 Million (₹135 Crore)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Son
- Does Son smoke?: No
- Does Son drink alcohol?: Yes
- He was born in a family of footballers, his father was a professional footballer and coach.
- His family used to live in New Zealand but returned back to South Korea when he was just 3 years old.
- At the age of 18, he scored on his debut game in Bundesliga against FC Köln.
- In his childhood, he was a Manchester United fan as his South Korean legend Park Ji-Sung and his favourite player Cristiano Ronaldo were playing there.
- He dropped out of his high school in less than a year of joining.
- On 30 October 2010, his goal against FC Köln made him the youngest player in Hamburg’s history to score a goal in Bundesliga.
- Son was an integral part of the South Korean Team participating at the 2011 AFC Asia Cup.
- Son scored his first International goal in the tournament against India, handing his team a 4-1 victory.
- On 9 November 2013, he scored his first hat-trick for his team and that too against his former side Hamburgers SV.
- He was also the part of the South Korean squad for the 2014 FIFA World Cup.
- On 28 August 2015, he marked his presence in the Premier League by joining Tottenham Hotspur on a 5-year contract.
- At the start of 2016-2017 Season, he had a thought of leaving the club as he wasn’t getting much playing time; but in the end, he decided to stay and earn his place in the team.
- With consistent performances, he soon became a favourite of Spurs fans and a go-to man for Mauricio Pochettino.
- In an Interview, he told that he is a huge admirer of Cristiano Ronaldo and considers him his Idol.
📢⚡TRENDING: List of ICC World Cup Winners (1975-2015)