Sudheer Varma Age, Death, Family, Biography & More
Hometown: Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh
Age: 33 Years
Death Cause: Suicide
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 175 cm
in meters- 1.75 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 9”
|Debut||Film (Telugu): Neeku Naaku Dash Dash (2012)
|Last Film||Kundanapu Bomma (2016)
|Date of Birth||11 May 1989 (Thursday)|
|Date of Death||23 January 2023|
|Place of Death||Visakhapatnam|
|Age (at the time of death)||33 Years|
|Death Cause||Suicide The Hindu|
|College/University||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad|
|Relationships & More|
|Marital Status (at the time of death)||Unmarried|
|Parents||Father- Gopal Krishna (civil contractor) (deceased)
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sudheer Varma
- Sudheer Varma is an Indian actor who is known for predominantly working in Telugu films. He died on 23 January 2023 after committing suicide.
- He appeared in a short film ‘Lovaholic’ in 2011.
- He appeared in other Telugu films including Second Hand (2013), Poga (2014), and Kundanapu Bomma (2016).
- In 2019, he appeared in the TV series ‘Lol – Lots of Love’ released on MX Player.
- According to various media reports, Sudheer consumed poison on 10 January 2023. Later, he went to his relative’s house in Kondapur and told them about his health condition. They took him to Osmania hospital in Warangal. On 21 January 2023, he was shifted to a hospital in Visakhapatnam and was admitted to a private hospital, but his condition started to worsen and he died on 23 January 2023.
- The Maharanipeta police summoned the hospital for handing Sudheer’s body to his family without a post-mortem because it was a medico-legal case (MLC).
- In an interview, his family member talked about him and said,
He had been struggling for a while to get good roles.”
- His death was confirmed by his co-star Sudhakar Komakula who took to social media to share his photos and wrote,
Sudheer Such a lovely and warm guy. It was great knowing you and working with you brother! Can’t digest the fact that you are no more! Om Shanti! (sic).”
- Director Venky Kudumula who shared a close relationship with the actor also took to Twitter to express his condolence on his death and wrote,
Sometimes the sweetest smiles hide the deepest pain…We never know what others are going through.. Please be empathetic and spread just love !! Miss you ra Sudheer ! You shouldn’t have done this.. May ur soul rest in peace.”