|Full Name||Rohini Solai Iyer Zaubacorp|
|Profession(s)||Publicist, Journalist, and Entrepreneur|
|Famous For||Being the best friend of Late Sushant Singh Rajput|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 163 cm
in meters- 1.63 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 4”
|Date of Birth||9 August 1982 (Monday)|
|Age (as in 2020)||38 Years|
|Educational Qualification||College Dropout Scroll|
|Office Address||19 A, Khar – Danda Rd, Khar, Ram Krishna Nagar, Khar West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400052|
|Hobbies||Playing The Guitar and Reading Books|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father- Name Not Known
Mother- Geetha Iyer (Co-Diretor of Raindrop Media)
|Siblings||She is the only child of her parents.|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Rohini Iyer
- Rohini Iyer is a Bollywood publicist, journalist, and entrepreneur.
- After dropping out of her college, she started working as a journalist at the age of 16 with the film magazine “G.”
- She then started working as a publicity agent for celebrities, and on 19 March 2004, she founded ‘Raindrop Media,’ a publicity and marketing company. She has many popular Bollywood clients including Kareena Kapoor, Vidya Balan, Bipasha Basu, John Abraham, Shahid Kapoor, and Ekta Kapoor.
- She struggled a lot at the beginning of her career, in an interview, she said,
My life is full of drama, tackling the next big crisis, crunching in 48 hours of work into my 24 hour day. I call it living the dream and hope I never wake up. Honestly, challenges have never disturbed me. To the contrary, they give me an unequalled adrenaline rush. Simply put, if my clients were not tough and challenging, I would not be working with them!”
- She has won “Most Influential Woman Entrepreneur” award. She has received awards like ‘Brand Vision Award’ in the years 2018, 2019, and 2020, ‘CNN NEWS 18 Real Estate Business Excellence Awards,’ and ‘Business Today’s Most Powerful Women Award.’
- She was featured in the book “Devi, Diva and She-Devil” in 2017, and the author of the book is the famous Indian writer Sudha Menon.
- The Bollywood director Farah Khan is her friend for a long time. In an interview, Iyer talked about her, she said,
When I started as a film journalist, I was not so much into journalism as I was into the people I watched on the screen and met in person. I used to spend a lot of time on the sets of Main Hoon Na, hanging out with the filmmakers and the stars, and began to understand their point of view as well.”
- Earlier, she worked for the popular Bollywood actress Kangana Ranaut, but their association did not last long. Kangana’s team even said that the Iyer’s team allegedly planted negative reports about Kangana in media for which they would take legal action.
- In 2020, she appeared in “Wellness Tourism: A Global Perspective,” a wellness series.
- Rohini is a huge fan of the Hollywood actor Joseph Morgan and has posted various pictures of him on her social media account.
- As per some media sources, her company planted Rhea Chakraborty in the life of Late Sushant Singh Rajput. Later, Rohini was investigated by the CBI to find out her involvement in the mysterious death of Sushant Singh Rajput in 2020.
- She uploaded photos on her social media account with Late Sushant Singh Rajput in 2020, and in one of her social media posts, she wrote,
This has to be said. My best friend is no more, I still have a bloody hard time accepting that and whenever I check social media to check up on news on him, I read fiction and instead of finding people online, I see peddlers. Peddlers pushing their agendas to promote themselves and their causes. Every single person who wants their two-bit fame has an opinion on his life.”
- In an interview, the Bollywood actress Rhea Chakraborty blamed Iyer and Sanjana Sanghi for Sushant’s deteriorating mental health, Rhea said,
Sanjana Sanghi and Rohini Iyer troubled him a lot. Rohini had introduced us but later she stopped talking to us. Sanjana and Rohini, Sushant thought, were part of a big nexus. It was odd that if I am doing a film, a big film, why would you take so much time to clarify the #MeToo allegations? I want this to be investigated. Why will I keep quiet for one-and-a-half months? Wherever she [Sanjana Sanghi] was, be it America or anywhere on Earth, she would have had Google. Every budding actor checks news about them. So, did she not know about such a big piece of news?”