Age: 30 Years
Hometown: Karachi, Pakistan
|Known for||Being the son of anchor Aamir Liaquat Hussain|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 5”
|Date of Birth||6 July 1992 (Monday)|
|Age (as of 2022)||30 Years|
|College/University||• Bay View Academy, Karachi
• Karachi Grammar School, Karachi
• University College London, London
|Educational Qualification(s) Ahmed Aamir - Linkedin||• General Certificate of Education Advanced Level (GCE O'Levels) (2011-2015)
• General Certificate of Education Advanced Level (GCE A-Levels) (2015-2017)
• Master of Engineering (2017-2021)
|Religion||Islam Ahmed Aamir - Twitter|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father- Aamir Liaquat Hussain (television anchor)
Mother- Syeda Bushra Iqbal (television host/lawyer)
|Siblings||Sister- Duaa Aamir (artist)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Ahmed Aamir
- Ahmed Aamir is a Pakistani engineer who is known for being the son of Pakistani television anchor Aamir Liaquat Hussain.
- Ahmed’s parents are divorced, and after the divorce, he stayed with his mother.
- He was good in his studies since his school days, and in 2022, when he graduated from the UCL, his mother posted pictures from his graduation on social media.
- In June 2018, he did an internship at BMW Group, Pakistan, where he gained knowledge about administration, marketing and technical departments.
- In October 2018, he became the head of events at UCL Robotics Society, London. In the same year, he also became an event officer at UCL Pakistan Society, London.
- In April 2019, he joined an American company, Goldman Sachs, as an Engineering Spring intern.
- He has a specialization in Python.
- In 2022, his father, took to social media to share a picture of him and Ahmed and wrote, ‘Like Father Like Son.’ Many people trolled him for the post because Ahmed was not close to him.
- In 2018, his mother was admitted to the hospital after she heard about the second marriage of her husband. Ahmed’s sister tweeted about this and asked the followers to pray for her recovery.
Mama is in emergency, she is not well. Please pray for her.
— Duaa (@duaaart_) June 24, 2018
- On 9 June 2022, his father died in Aga Khan University Hospital, Karachi, Pakistan, after he was suspected of cardiac arrest.