|Real Name||Jai Anmol Ambani|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 178 cm
in meters- 1.78 m
in feet inches- 5’ 10”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 70 kg
in pounds- 154 lbs
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||Year, 1991|
|Age (as in 2017)||26 Years|
|Birth Place||Not Known|
|School(s)||Cathedral and John Connon School, Mumbai
Seven Oaks School, United Kingdom
|College/University||Warwick Business School, UK|
|Educational Qualification||BSC in Management from Warwick Business School, UK|
|Family||Father- Anil Ambani (Industrialist)
Mother- Tina Ambani (Former Bollywood Actress)
Brother- Jai Anshul Ambani
Uncle- Mukesh Ambani (Industrialist)
Aunt- Nita Ambani (Chairperson Reliance Foundation)
Cousin Brothers- Akash Ambani, Anant Ambani
Cousin Sister- Isha M. Ambani
Grandfather- Dhirubhai Ambani (Founder Reliance Industries)
|Address||A 17-storeyed Sea Wind building in South Mumbai|
|Hobbies||Travelling, Playing Football, Listening to Music|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Car Collection(s)||Lamborghini Gallardo, Rolls Royce Phantom, W221 Mercedes Benz S-Class, Range Rover Vogue, Toyota Fortuner, Lexus SUV, Mercedes GLK350|
|Jet Collection(s)||Bombardier Global Express XRS, Bell 412 (Helicopter), Global Express (Aircraft), Falcon 2000, Falcon 7X|
|Salary (as an Additional Director Reliance Capital)||INR 1.2 Crore (annual)|
|Net Worth||$3.3 billion (INR 20000 Crore)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Jai Anmol Ambani
- Does Jai Anmol Ambani smoke?: Not Known
- Does Jai Anmol Ambani drink alcohol?: Not Known
- He is the eldest son of Anil Ambani, the chairman of Reliance Group (also referred to Reliance ADA Group), and Tina Ambani, former Bollywood Actress).
- After completing his schooling from Seven Oaks School, United Kingdom, in 2009, he did his summer internship with Reliance Mutual Fund (RMF) for two months, wherein he learned the company & sector analysis, practical aspects of financial statements, and portfolio creation.
- Anmol has a keen interest in Economics and he loves to read about macroeconomics and policies.
- In 2014, he joined the Reliance Capital. Before joining the Reliance Capital, Anmol took time to travel the world and meet people around the globe.
- On 23 August 2016, he joined the Board of Reliance Capital, as an Additional Director. Later, he became a full-time executive director.
- Anmol started investing in the stock markets from an early age.
- Anil Ambani gives credit to Anmol for bringing ‘good luck,’ as the company saw a surge of 40% in profits, just after he joined the Reliance Capital in 2014.
- Anmol played a key role in Nippon Life for increasing stake in Reliance Life Insurance and Reliance Capital Asset Management.
- In September 2017, delivered his first public speech at the annual general meeting (AGM), after being made the executive director of Reliance Capital.
- In April 2018, he joined the boards of Reliance Nippon, Reliance Home.
📢⚡TRENDING: URI is surging to become a Blockbuster, check the salary of Uri actors here⚡