|Real Name||Tusshar Ravi Kapoor
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 175 cm
in meters- 1.75 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 9”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 75 kg
in Pounds- 165 lbs
|Body Measurements||- Chest: 40 Inches
- Waist: 32 Inches
- Biceps: 14 Inches
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||20 November 1976|
|Age (as in 2016)||40 Years|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Scorpio|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|School||Bombay Scottish School, Mumbai|
|College||University of Michigan's Ross School of Business, Ann Arbor, Michigan|
|Educational Qualifications||Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) and Liberal Arts|
|Debut||Film: Mujhe Kucch Kehna Hai (2001)|
|Family||Father- Jeetendra (Actor)
Mother- Shobha Kapoor (Producer)
Sister- Ekta Kapoor (Elder, Producer)
|Controversies||During "Koffee with Karan", when Karan Johar asked him a rapid fire question, "Which actress comes to you mind when I say synonymous of Botox", he replied, Preity Zinta. After which Preity Zinta got upset with it and he later apologized for it.|
|Favourite Food||Pasta (Fettuccine) and pepperoni pizza|
|Favourite Actor||Shah Rukh Khan, Aamir Khan|
|Favourite Actress||Julia Roberts, Tabu|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
Son- Laksshya (surrogate)
|Cars Collection||Porsche Cayenne, Audi Q7 and BMW 7|
|Bike Collection||Suzuki Hayabusa GSX-R 1300|
|Salary||1-2 Crores/film (INR)|
|Net Worth||Not Known|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Tusshar Kapoor
- Does Tusshar Kapoor Smoke?: No
- Does Tusshar Kapoor Drink Alcohol?: No
- He is one of the well educated guys in Bollywood, he hold the degree of Liberal Arts and BBA.
- Before acting, he worked in Michigan (US) for 5 years.
- Before making his Bollywood debut, he worked as an assistant for film director David Dhawan, and also received training in acting from Roshan Taneja and Mahendra Verma.
- He belongs to a Punjabi background.
- He is the cousin of director Abhishek Kapoor (who directed films like Rock On!!!, Kai Po Che).
- He is the nephew of popular film distributor Ramesh Sippy.
- He is afraid of Lizards.
- In June 2016, he became a single father to a baby boy, Laksshya through surrogacy using In vitro fertilization (IVF).