|Real Name||Vidya Iyer|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 160 cm
in meters- 1.60 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 3”
|Weight (Approx.)||in Kilograms- 50 kg
in Pounds- 110 lbs
|Date of Birth||27 September|
|Age (as in 2016)||Not Known|
|Birth Place||Chennai, Tamil Nadu|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Libra|
|College||George Washington University, Washington, D.C., USA|
|Educational Qualifications||Degree in Psychology|
|Debut||Youtube: Vidya Vox Youtube Channel (Big Girls Cry/ Kabhi jo Badal Barse mashup, 2015)|
|Family||Father- Not Known
Mother- Name Not Known
Sister- Vandana Iyer
Brother- Not Known
|Hobbies||Watching Tennis, Shopping, Travelling|
|Favourite Singer/Music Composer||Beyonce, A. R. Rahman, Ed Sheeran|
|Favourite Songs||Hey Mama by David Guetta|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Vidya Vox
- Does Vidya Vox smoke: Not Known
- Does Vidya Vox drink alcohol: Not Known
- Vidya learned Carnatic Classical music from D.K. Nagarajan, brother of late musician D. K. Pattammal.
- Vidya Iyer, better known by her Youtube channel Vidya Vox, first began her musical journey at the Youtube Channel of Shankar Tucker, a renowned American music composer.
- In 2015, Vidya started her own Youtube Channel, where she posts blends (mashup) of Indian and western music. Her mashups have garnered much appreciation from the likes of Shah Rukh Khan & Hrithik Roshan.
- One of her most popular mashups has been “Lean On/Jind Mahi” for which she collaborated with several other musicians, including Ricky Jatt, Raashi Kulkarni, and Roginder “Violinder” Momi.
- As of December 2016, Vidya Vox has around 1 million channel subscribers.
- Vidya finds herself fortunate to have organized shows at places like The White House, National Centre for the Performing Arts (India), Webster Hall, Reunion Island, etc.
- Vidya is fluent in many languages viz. Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, English & French.
📢⚡TRENDING: List of IPL Winners (2008-2018)