|Real Name||Ummul Kher|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 148 cm
in meters- 1.48 m
in Feet Inches- 4’ 10”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 40 kg
in Pounds- 88 lbs
|Date of Birth||Not Known|
|Age (as in 2016)||28 Years|
|Birth Place||Pali-Marwar, Rajasthan, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Not Known|
|Hometown||Pali-Marwar, Rajasthan, India|
|School||Pt Deendayal Upadhyaya Institute for The Physically Handicapped, Delhi (upto 5th Standard)
Amar Jyoti Charitable Trust (upto 12th Standard)
|College||Gargi College, Delhi University (Graduation)
Jawaharlal Nehru University, Delhi (Post-Graduation)
|Educational Qualifications||Master's in International Studies|
|Family||Father- Name not known
Mother- Name not known
Brother- Name not known (runs a small bangle shop in Rajasthan)
|Boys, Affairs and More|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Ummul Kher
- Ummul is suffering from the fragile bone disorder since childhood. Her parents disowned her when she said she wants to study further after class 8th.
- She got All India Rank 420 in the UPSC 2016 exams. She hoped for getting IAS under disability quota. She secured 1,001 marks in the exam.
- She has got 16 fractures and 8 surgeries until now, due to her disease.
- Ummul’s family came to Delhi from Rajasthan when she was 5 years old, they used to live in a slum near Hazrat Nizamuddin where his father used to sell clothes on street.
- After she completed her 8th class, her parents forced her to stop studying as she was a girl. Ummul left home and started living in a Jhopri in Trilokpuri, Delhi. She used to earn money from tuitions.
- Ummul used to teach kids of slums and earn her livelihood.
- Her schooling was backed by her school, Amar Jyoti Charitable Trust. She secured 91% in class 12th.
- In 2012, Ummul met with a minor accident which made her confined to a wheelchair for a year due to her bone disorder disease.
- In 2013, she cracked Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) which got her 25,000 INR per month scholarship.
- Ummul is in contact with her family and says she has built a good relationship with her family again in last 2 years.
- Ummul was working in Shinjuku, Japan in “Duskin Leadership Training” as a trainee since September 2014.
- Her inspirational life story was described in a beautiful way in a video published in 2012. Here is the video