Marital Status: Unmarried
Education: Graduation In Journalism
Hometown: Delhi, India
|Real name||Siddhant Sharma|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 175 cm
in meters- 1.75 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 9”
|Debut||Song: Invasion (2015)
Album: Bayaan (2018)
|Date of Birth||1 September|
|Age (as of 2022)||Not Known|
|School||Delhi Public School, Bhiwani, Haryana|
|College/University||International School of Media and Entertainment Studies (ISOMES), Noida, Uttar Pradesh|
|Educational Qualification||Graduation in Journalism|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Names not known
|Siblings||Brother- Saahil Sharma
|Rapper||Eminem and Jay-Z|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Siddhant Sharma (Calm)
- Siddhant Sharma is an Indian rapper and music producer. His stage name is Calm. He is known for his hip-hop duet ‘Seedhe Maut’ that he formed with Abhijay Negi in 2016.
- Since childhood, he wanted to become a rapper and used to participate in open mic programmes in his school and college days.
- During his graduation, after recording his first song, “Invasion,” he recorded another song titled “Conscience” in 2015, which he uploaded on the online music platform ‘SoundCloud.’
- Siddhant Sharma (Calm) performed on stage for the first time in 2015, at Spit Dope underground battle rap league, organised by MC Kode and Encore ABJ in Delhi. It was his first meeting with Abhijay Negi (Encore ABJ) who later became his partner in the hip-hop duo ‘Seedhe Maut.’
- In 2016, Siddhant Sharma (Calm), along with Abhijay Negi (Encore ABJ), formed a hip-hop duo named ‘Seedhe Maut.’ The duo incorporates topics like politics, Indian society, romance, and the education system in their tracks.
- While talking about the name of the duo ‘Seedhe Maut’ in an interview, Siddhant Sharma (Calm) said that the slang was used by his elder brother usually. He explained that the slang ‘Seedhe Maut’ is often used by people in Delhi, which means ‘to rock’ or ‘to nail.’
- The duo created their YouTube channel in 2016 and uploaded their debut mixtape, “2 Ka Pahada.” The mixtape includes seven tracks among which the most notable are ‘Seedhe Maut Anthem,’ ‘Royalty,’ ‘Classsikh Maut,’ and ‘Hanging On.’
- The duo signed with Azadi Records, an independent record label, in 2018 and came up with some hit singles such as ‘Kranti’ (2018), ‘101’ (2019), ‘Dum Pishaach’ (2020), and ‘Do Guna’ (2020).
- Their debut album, “Bayaan” (2018), is based on the life stories of the rappers. The album was produced by ‘Sez on the Beat’ (music producer) and includes twelve tracks. Some of the most notable tracks of the album are ‘Shaktimaan,’ ‘Meri Baggi,’ ‘Pankh,’ and ‘Kyn.’
- In an interview, Siddhant (Calm) revealed that his favourite tracks from his debut album were ‘Meri Baggi’ and ‘Pankh.’
- Their album “न” (2021) includes ten tracks, and the title of each track starts with the letter ‘N,’ such as ‘Namastute,’ ‘Naamcheen,’ ‘Nadaan,’ and ‘Natkhat.’
- In 2022, the duo released the album “Nayaab,” which is based on their success story post the release of their debut album, “Bayaan.” The album is a collaborative work with ‘Sez On The Beat’ and includes seventeen tracks among which the most notable are ‘Toh Kya,’ ‘Anaadi,’ ‘Maina,’ ‘GODKODE,’ ‘Batti,’ and ‘Teen Dost.’
- In 2022, the duo appeared as guests on the show “Hustle 2.o.” In the same year, they appeared as hosts on the show “Red Bull Spotlight.”
- In 2023, they performed at a live concert on the show Bigg Boss 16 along with MC Stan and Ikka.
- Siddhart Sharma was earlier known as “Calmchorr,” but after forming the duet ‘Seedhe Maut,’ he changed his stage name to “Calm.”
- Siddhant used to rap in the English language earlier, but he later realised that he was not able to give his full potential in a foreign language and switched to the Hindi language. He wrote verses in the Hindi language for the first time for the song ‘Classikh Maut volume 2’ (2018).