|Other Name||Vijay Varma|
|Profession(s)||Model, Actor, Singer, Director, Choreographer, Editor, Writer|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 175 cm
in meters- 1.75 m
in feet inches- 5’ 9”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 80 kg
in pounds- 176 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 42 inches
- Waist: 32 inches
- Biceps: 16 inches
|Debut||Song (Model): Madam Baith Bolero Main (2010)|
|Date of Birth||25 December|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Capricorn|
|Hometown||Village Badli, Jhajjar, Haryana, India|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor of Commerce|
|Hobbies||Gymming, Listening to Music|
|Relationships & More|
|Marital Status||Not Known|
|Parents||Names Not Known (Died)|
|Favourite Singer||Sukh Deswal|
|Favourite Song||'Ankhiyon Ko Rehne De' from the Hindi film 'Bobby' (1973)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Vijay Verma
- Vijay Verma is a multi-talented person who mainly works in the Haryanvi Film and Music Industries.
- During his school and college days, he won many dancing and singing competitions.
- Vijay’s mother always wanted him to become a successful actor.
- After completing his school studies, he used to work at a brick kiln at his village Badli, Haryana.
- Vijay has featured in a number of super hit Haryanvi video songs like ‘Mulakaat’, ‘Chhutti’, ‘Lehanga’, etc.
- He has also worked as both director and actor in many Haryanvi movies like ‘Kurbani Ek Junoon’, ‘Fighter War 4 Love’, etc..
- Apart from songs and films, Vijay has also featured in a few Haryanvi TV serials and web series.
- In 2018, he owned a girl’s Kabaddi team- ‘Golden Sparrow’ in the ‘Just Kabaddi League’ held in Haryana.
- Vijay is a fitness freak and is very conscious about his body.
📢⚡TRENDING: Goa CM, Manohar Parrikar passes away, Read his Biography