• Hunny Aashna Hegde - Instagram
• Social media influencer
|Known For||Becoming the first Indian content creator to walk the ramp as a showstopper at the New York Fashion Week (September 2022) for the Indian fashion designer Archana Kochhar.
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 168 cm
in meters- 1.68 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 6”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 55 kg
in pounds- 121 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||34-26-34|
|Hair Colour||Light Brown|
|Debut||Music video (Hindi): Call Waiting by Sona Mohapatra on Youtube (December 2019)
Music video (Gujarati): Soni Gujarat Ni from the film Golkeri on YouTube (January 2020)
Singer: Befikar, a music video by Tanzeel Khan on YouTube (August 2020))
Runway (as a showstopper): New York Fashion Week (September 2022)
|Date of Birth||7 February 1995 (Tuesday)|
|Age (as of 2022)||27 Years|
|School||Aashna completed her schooling from a boarding school. ADDY TV - YouTube|
|Educational Qualification||Aashna completed her degree through correspondence. ADDY TV - YouTube|
|Ethnicity||Tulu Aashna Hegde - YouTube|
|Tattoo(s)||Aashna has a total of 7 tattoos:
• An anchor tattoo on her right arm's wrist
• A grumpy face tattoo on her foot's thumb
• 'Fragile' tattoo on her back
• A tattoo of the letter 'K' on her left arm, which she dedicated to her sister, Khushi Hegde
• 'Love' tattoo on her right hand's middle finger
• A tattoo of the letter 'C' on her right hand's little finger, which she dedicated to her pet dog, Casper (deceased)
• A wing tattoo on her right foot's ankle
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||• Aditya Kumar, an Indian model, YouTuber, and social media influencer from New Delhi
• Sanket Mehta, an Indian model, fashion influencer, and YouTuber from Amritsar
|Parents||Father- Name not known
Stepfather- Umesh Hegde, an Indian entrepreneur and film director in Bhojpuri films
Mother- Pakhi Hegde, an Indian actress, who primarily appears in Bhojpuri films.
|Siblings||Sister- Khushi Hegde, an Indian model
|Actor||Shah Rukh Khan|
|Junk Food||Cheese Ball|
|Holiday Destination(s)||London, New York, and Los Angeles|
|Ice cream flavour(s)||Butterscotch and Vanilla|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Aashna Hegde
- Aashna Hegde is an Indian model, social media influencer, actor, and YouTuber. In September 2022, she became the first Indian content creator to make a runway debut at the New York Fashion Week as a showstopper for the Indian fashion designer Archana Kochhar.
- In 2001, Pakhi Hegde, Aashna’s mother, separated from her husband when Aashna was six years old, as he allegedly abused her physically in a drunk state, and she later shifted to Mumbai with her two daughters. Aashna Hegde – YouTube
- Since her school days, Aashna aspired to become an actress. After completing her schooling, she attended an acting school in Mumbai, but she left it midway. To learn the basics of shooting and direction, Aashna started working as an assistant director for a television show. Addy TV – YouTube Initially, at the age of 23, she started making lip sync videos on Musical.ly and Tiktok, and later she started making videos on YouTube. Aashna worked as a digital content creator with the NOFILTR group in Mumbai, which is a social media platform that encourages and helps young content creators to collaborate with other creators across the country.
- Aashna has a self-titled YouTube channel, where she posts challenge videos, travel vlogs, fashion haul videos, and make-up tutorials; the channel has more than 800k subscribers. She is part of another YouTube channel DamnFam! in which Aashna, along with her friends, posts funny challenge videos.
- In June 2020, Aashna appeared in the music video Dooriyan by Zaeden on YouTube.
- In August 2020, Aashna was featured in the music video Befikar by Tanzeel Khan on YouTube.
- In July 2021, Aashna appeared in the music video Bas Tu Dikhti Hai, along with her boyfriend, Aditya Kumar, on YouTube.
- Aashna has a pet dog, Leo.
- Aashna addresses her mother, Pakhi, by her name. In an interview, she talked about the reason behind it and revealed that after her mother’s separation from her father, Pakhi started looking for acting opportunities in Mumbai, but the directors were not in favour of casting a single mother in their films or television shows. Pakhi, due to financial burden, opted to keep the identity of her daughters a secret. Aashna, and her sister, Khushi, often visited their mother on the sets and addressed her as a relative. Aashna Hegde – YouTube
- Aashna, in June 2022, represented the Indian creator community of Instagram internationally at VidCon in Los Angeles. Vidcon is an annual conference, which primarily connects fans, video creators, and online brands across the internet.
- In August 2022, Aashna was invited as one of the 75 cultural ambassadors of India by the Ministry of Culture, Government of India, at the event Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav in Mumbai.
- In September 2022, Aashna made her runway debut, and she walked the ramp as a showstopper for the Indian fashion designer Archana Kochhar at the New York Times Fashion Week. In an interview, on being asked about how she felt with her runway debut as a showstopper in the fashion show, Aashna replied,
New York Fashion Week is the most iconic event of the fashion world and this feels like a ‘dream come true’ moment for me! I have been an ardent fashion enthusiast and have always wanted to bring to the fore my experimental fashion persona on the global stage. It’s such an honour to represent the Indian fashion community on such a global stage and help leverage the cause of sustainability.” The Print