|Nickname(s)||Aish, Bainu Instagram- Aishwarya Sharma YouTube|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 163 cm
in meters- 1.63 m
in feet & inches- 5′ 4″
|Debut||TV: Code Red (2015)
Web series/ OTT: Madhuri Talkies (2020)
|Date of Birth||8 December 1992 (Tuesday)|
|Age (As of 2021)||29 Years|
|Hometown||Ujjain, Madhya Pradesh|
|College/University||Khairagarh University, Chhattisgarh|
|Educational Qualification(s)||• Visharad (a six-year-course) in Kathak from Khairagarh University, Chhattisgarh Tribune India
• Bachelor of Technology Tribune India
|Tattoo(s)||• On her lower back: A Tribal tattoo
• On her left forearm: Her husband's name 'Neil'
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Neil Bhatt (Actor)
|Marriage Date||30 November 2021
|Marriage Place||Ujjain, Madhya Pradesh|
|Parents||Father- Name Not Known
Mother- Name Not Known
|Siblings||Brother- Pranjal Sharma
Some Lesser Known Facts About Aishwarya Sharma
- Aishwarya Sharma is an engineer-turned-actor who is best known for starring in the television shows Meri Durga (2017), Madhuri Talkies (2019), and Ghum Hai Kisi Ke Pyaar Meiin (2020).
- Since childhood, Aishwarya Sharma was passionate about acting. She used to do mimicry in her school and college days, and she was fond of reading celebrity interviews and always desired to be one of them. In an interview, she revealed that she drew her inspiration to act from veterans like Irrfan Khan, Radhika Apte, and Nawazuddin Siddiqui.
- Aishwarya is also an Indian classical dancer. Initially, she wanted to pursue a Ph.D. in classical dancing, however, later, she dropped her plan and pursued engineering instead. After completing her formal education, she went on to pursue her childhood dream of becoming an actress. In an interview, she said,
As I completed my studies in engineering that inner passion to do something different was still alive. My father was my biggest strength, who supported and motivated me to follow my passion for acting.’
- In 2015, she appeared in the television shows Sankat Mochan Mahabali Hanumaan, Suryaputra Karn, and Janbaaz Sindbad.
- In 2017, she came into the limelight with the television series ‘Meri Durga’ in which she played the role of Amrita.
- In 2019, she starred in the historical show ‘Surajya Sanhita’ which premiered on the Loksabha channel.
- Later, she featured in MX player’s Madhuri Talkies (2020) in which she played the role of Puneeta. Madhuri Talkies is a hard-hitting tale of a young man Manish, who sets out to avenge his love, Puneeta who was violated by a gang that rules the city of Banaras. The bloody rampage in the action thriller series was immensely loved by the audience.
Jab MX Player se pyaar kiya, toh darna kya?#SagarWahi #AishwaryaSharma #MadhuriTalkies #MXOriginalSeries
MX Player ಅವರಿಂದ ಈ ದಿನದಂದು ಪೋಸ್ಟ್ ಮಾಡಲಾಗಿದೆ ಶುಕ್ರವಾರ, ಜನವರಿ 17, 2020
- In 2020, she played the role of Pakhi in the show ‘Ghum Hai Kisi Ke Pyaar Meiin’ in which she shared the screen with Neil Bhatt and Ayesha Singh.
- In one of her interviews, Aishwarya was asked how she prepared for the role of Pakhi in the TV serial “Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin. She replied,
I don’t need to prepare anymore. Now I know what she feels when she sees the person whom she loved the most with someone else. She is jealous, broken, angry, annoyed, and impulsive. So, whenever I get the intense scenes and I read it, Paakhi just gets on my nerves.”
There is a phase in everyone’s life where they can relate to it. I was heartbroken once so I can feel her pain the Betrayal she is going through is heart-wrenching.”
- In an interview, Aishwarya shared that her first audition was for the TV show “Udaan” in 2014.
- During an interview, Aishwarya revealed that she was scared to open a social media account since she has received so much hatred on the internet for posting pictures with Neil Bhatt on her social media accounts. Apparently, Aishwarya plays Virat’s (Neil Bhatt’s ex-girlfriend) in the TV serial “Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin” (2020) and people enjoy Virat (played by Aishwarya’s husband, Neil Bhatt) and Sayi’s chemistry on the show so much that she is often ridiculed on social media for posting pictures with Neil. She said,
They hurl abuses and make comments like I deserve to die. Apart from sending me direct messages, people tag me while making nasty remarks. I mean bit** has become my second name of sorts online. Also, if I post anything online related to my personal life, they start harassing me. I am engaged to Neil, who plays my co-star in the serial. I can’t help that. I like posting about him on my account, but then they call me an insecure woman. I am marrying Neil in real life and I would request people to accept this fact now. I am scared to open my social media account.”