|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 163 cm
in meters- 1.63 m
in feet & inches- 5′ 4″
|Debut||TV: Code Red (2015)
Web Series/ OTT: Madhuri Talkies (2020)
|Date of Birth||8 December|
|Hometown||Ujjain, Madhya Pradesh|
|College/University||• Indira Kala Sangit Vishwavidyalaya
|Educational Qualification(s)||• Visharad (a six-year-course) in Kathak Tribune India
• Bachelor of Technology Tribune India
|Tattoo||Aishwarya Sharma has a tattoo inked on her lower back
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father- Name Not Known
Mother- Name Not Known
|Siblings||Brother- Pranjal Sharma
|Actor||Nawazuddin Siddiqui, Radhika Apte, Irrfan Khan|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Aishwarya Sharma
- Aishwarya Sharma is an engineer-turned-actor who is best known for starring in the television shows, Meri Durga (2017), Madhuri Talkies (2019), and Ghum Hai Kisi Ke Pyaar Meiin (2020).
- Since childhood, Aishwarya Sharma was passionate about acting. She used to do mimicry in her school and college days, and he was fond of reading celebrity interviews and desired to be one of them. In an interview, she revealed, that she draws her inspiration from veterans like Irrfan Khan, Radhika Apte, and Nawazuddin Siddiqui.
- Aishwarya is also an Indian classical dancer and has done a six-year-course called ‘Visharad’ in Kathak from Khairagarh University, Chhattisgarh. Earlier, she planned to pursue a PhD in classical dancing, but in due course of time, she decided to become an engineer. Later, after completing her formal education, she pursued her passion for acting. In an interview, she said,
As I completed my studies in engineering that inner passion to do something different was still alive. My father was my biggest strength, who supported and motivated me to follow my passion for acting.’
- In 2015, she made her television debut with a brief cameo appearance on the show Code Red. Thereafter, in the same year, she appeared in the shows, Sankat Mochan Mahabali Hanumaan, Suryaputra Karn, and Janbaaz Sindbad.
- In 2017, she came into limelight with the television series ‘Meri Durga’ in which the played the role of Amrita.
- In 2019, she starred in the historical show ‘Surajya Sanhita’ which premiered on the Loksabha channel.
- Later, she made her digital debut with the MX player’s Madhuri Talkies (2020) in which she played the role of Puneeta. Madhuri Talkies is a hard-hitting tale of a young man Manish, who sets out to avenge his love, Puneeta who was violated by a gang of power-hungry men who ruled the city of Banaras. The bloody rampage in the action thriller series was immensely loved by the audience.
Jab MX Player se pyaar kiya, toh darna kya?#SagarWahi #AishwaryaSharma #MadhuriTalkies #MXOriginalSeries
MX Player ಅವರಿಂದ ಈ ದಿನದಂದು ಪೋಸ್ಟ್ ಮಾಡಲಾಗಿದೆ ಶುಕ್ರವಾರ, ಜನವರಿ 17, 2020
- In 2020, she was one of the protagonists on the show ‘Ghum Hai Kisi Ke Pyaar Meiin’ in which she played the role of Pakhi, alongside her co-actors Neil Bhatt and Ayesha Singh.
References/Sources: [ + ]