Alisha Farrer (Splitsvilla 10) Height, Weight, Age, Boyfriend, Biography & More
|Real Name||Alisha Farrer|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 175 cm
in meters- 1.75 m
in feet inches- 5’ 9”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 60 kg
in pounds- 132 lbs
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||19 October 1993|
|Age (as in 2016)||23 Years|
|Birth Place||Perth, Western Australia, Australia|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Libra|
|Hometown||Beechboro, Western Australia, Australia|
|School||Hampton Senior High School, Morley, Western Australia|
|College||Curtin University, Perth|
|Educational Qualification||LLB. (Hons.)|
|Debut||Film: Hotel Beautifool (2015, Bollywood)
TV: SuperCops vs Supervillains (2015)
|Family||Father- Roland Farrer
Mother- Kavita Farrer
Brother- Not Known
Sister- Not Known
|Favourite Actors||Shahid Kapoor, Varun Dhawan|
|Favourite Actresses||Aishwarya Rai, Katrina Kaif, Nargis Fakshri|
|Favourite Films||Bollywood- Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge, Dil To Pagal Hai, Main Tera Hero, 2 States
Hollywood- John Tucker Must Die
|Favourite TV Shows||American- How I Met Your Mother, South Park, Two and a Half Men, The Simpsons
|Favourite Singers||Nicole Scherzinger, Katy Perry|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Alisha Farrer
- Does Alisha Farrer smoke?: Not Known
- Does Alisha Farrer drink alcohol?: Yes
- Alisha was born to a Christain father and a Hindu mother of Indian origins.
- She developed the interest in acting and dancing at the age of 5.
- After completing her graduation she started working as a model and a makeup artist.
- In 2011, her career took a flight when she signed with Perth’s Top Agency, ‘Scene Model Management.’ The same year, she walked the ramp for the first time at Rocky Bay, Model of the Future.
- She was a finalist for Miss India Australia 2012.
- In 2013, she made her acting debut with a small role in the Australian film ‘Son of A Gun.’
- She didn’t have to struggle to get her first Bollywood film as it took her only a week after her visit to Mumbai in 2014, to grab her first role.
- During her early days in Mumbai, a film producer called her and told her that he liked her work but she needs to sleep with him, which completely shocked her after which she turned down the offer.