Height: 5' 7''
Age: 30 Years
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.70 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 7”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 55 kg
in pounds- 121 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||33-26-34|
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Hair Colour||Dark Brown|
|Debut||Web Series: Imperfect (2018) on Zoom Studios as 'Ankita'
Film: Badhaai Do (2022) as 'Komal'
|Titles||• 2009: Miss Teen India International
• 2015: Femina Miss India Delhi
• 2015: 1st runner-up at Miss India Worldwide
• 2017: 2nd runner-up at Miss Diva
• 2017: 2nd runner-up at Miss Universe India
|Date of Birth||29 August 1993 (Sunday)|
|Age (as of 2023)||30 Years|
|School||Smt Sulochanadevi Singhania School, Thane, Maharashtra|
|College/University||St. Xaviers College, Mumbai|
|Educational Qualification||Graduation in Economic honours|
|Hobbies||Reading and Dancing|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father- Sanjay Porwal (chartered architect)
Mother- Sangita Porwal (Yoga instructor)
|Siblings||Sister- Abhilasha Porwal (elder)
|Actor(s)||Shah Rukh Khan, Brad Pitt|
|Web Series||Game of Thrones, Schitt’s Creek|
|Film(s)||The Lord of the Rings trilogy, Letters to Juliet (2010), Snatch (2000), Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham (2001)|
|Song||‘Catch & Release’ by Matt Simons|
|Food||Pani Puri, Bombay Chaat|
|Quote||"One day your life will flash before your eyes, make sure it’s worth watching."|
|Cartoon||Tom and Jerry, Popeye|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Apeksha Porwal
- Apeksha Porwal is an Indian model and actor, who works primarily in the Hindi entertainment industry. She has appeared as a contestant in many beauty pageants including Miss India.
- She developed an interest in becoming a model at an early age.
- In 2015, she was titled Fujifilm Miss Selfie at the Femina Miss India.
- She has been featured in TV commercials for numerous brands including Imperial Blue, FBB, L’Oreal, and Whisper.
- In 2015, Apeksha co-founded a social enterprise called Janta Meals. This initiative establishes restaurants in slum areas of Mumbai and offers affordable food to the local community.
- She has done a 9-month diploma at Jeff Goldberg Studio in Mumbai, where she learned method acting from Jeff Goldberg, an actor, director, and former faculty member at the renowned Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institute in New York, USA.
- Apeksha was the lead actor in the comedy theatrical production ‘Deranged Marriage,’ which had numerous shows across India in 2016-2017. She also participated in a stage play adapted from Luigi Pirandello’s classical play ‘Six Characters in Search of an Author.’
- In 2020, she gained recognition after she played the role of Koyal in Sony LIV’s web series ‘Undekhi.’
- In 2021, she appeared as Mitali in the Hotstar rom-com web series ‘Dil Bekaraar.’
- She has an interest in reading classic novels and autobiographies.
- Apart from being an actress, she is a national-level chess player and a trained Kathak dancer.
- She is proficient in Hindi, English, and Marathi.
- She is a travel enthusiast and often posts pictures of her trips on social media. She has visited many countries including Bali, Phuket, and Istanbul.
- She is a fitness enthusiast and is often spotted working out at a gym.
- In 2023, she was featured on the cover of She magazine.