|Real name||Amarit Rehal Kiddaan.com|
|Profession(s)||Rapper and Songwriter|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 178 cm
in meters- 1.78 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 10”
|Debut||Single (As a Rapper): Money Talk Freestyle (6 March 2017)
Music Album (As a Rapper): Screwface (2019)
|Achievements||• The New New: 15 Toronto Rappers You Should Know by XXL magazine (2019) XXL Magazine
• Top 21 Canadian Artists to Look Out For in 2021 by Sidedoor Magazine (2021) Sidedoor Magazine
• His song "23 Freestyle” was listed in “The 10 Best Canadian Songs of the Month: January 2021” by the “Complex” website Hip Hop Canada
|Date of Birth||Year 1997|
|Age (as of 2021)||24 Years|
|Birthplace||Mississauga, Ontario, Canada|
|Hometown||Mississauga, Ontario, Canada|
|Educational Qualification||Dropped out in class 12 YouTube|
|Tattoo(s)||• A tattoo on his left hand
• Lion face on his left bicep
• ‘Paisley’ tattoo on his left forearm
|Relationships & More|
|Siblings||He has one elder brother.|
Some Lesser Known Facts About AR Paisley
- AR Paisley is a Canadian songwriter and rapper. His ancestors’ hail from Punjab, India.
- In his younger days, he was inclined towards sports and used to play soccer, but when he moved to class 9, he quit playing the game as he did not want to participate in soccer tournaments.
- He then started developing an interest in music and made various rap songs. AR then performed in various rap battles. In 2004, he listened to the music of the American rappers Ludacris and Kanye West and thought of making hip-hop music.
- After dropping out of school in class 12, he started focusing more on making music.
- In an interview, he shared the fact that how he developed an interest in making rap music. He said,
I just started in high school, but I didn’t really take it seriously – rapping was just something to pass the time. It turned into rap battles around the city, and I started taking it seriously in 2017. I dropped out of high school and was going through it; music was an outlet for me. That year, I made my first project, which was about 8-10 songs, and I just went crazy and had fun at the studio. That project got some reception, and that’s when I decided I wanted to really focus on music.”
- AR released various English songs in 2018 like “Lavish,” “Maison Margiela,” “Bada Bing,” and “Paisley.”
- Some of his extended plays and music albums are “Timeless” (2019), and “AR Paisley vs AR Money” (2020).
- In 2019, he released a few English songs including “Dreams,” “Elegant,” “Run it Up- Ft. JAY FLACO,” and “Doze Off.”
- Some of his other songs released in 2020 are “Backdoor,” “Gold Soul,” “Rain Dance,” and “Still Grateful.”
- In 2021, some of his songs like “23 Freestyle,” “Streets,” “Lemon Pepper Freestyle,” and “Still Around” gained immense popularity.
- In his leisure time, he loves to listen to old music and rap songs.
- AR loves dogs and owns a pet dog named Mello Paisley.
- He has performed at various stage shows and live events in Canada.
View this post on Instagram
- AR has shared a picture on his Instagram account in which he can be seen consuming alcohol.
- During an interview, he talked about his inspiration in music. He said,
I really like listening to old music and old rap. This year, I went back and listened to a lot of Eminem, and I started diving back into “Stan.” I basically listened to all the rap songs that have won Grammy’s because that’s a huge dream of mine – and I realized the songs that win those awards are all storytelling songs. They connect with people on a deeper level, and they actually address real things. There’s a ceiling a lot of rappers hit and they don’t pass it, but the rappers that get past that and win awards have built fan bases because they’re vulnerable and real.”