|Other Name(s)||King Rocco Suffle Music Magazine and Badnaam Raja Instagram- King|
|Real name||Arpan Kumar Chandel YouTube|
|Profession(s)||Singer, Rapper, and Songwriter|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 173 cm
in meters- 1.73 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 8”
|Debut||YouTube Video: Boombass (2015)
Music Album: Circumstances (2018)
TV (contestant): MTV Hustle (2019; sang "Mai Khoya Rahu" in the audition round)
|Date of Birth||Year 1998|
|Age (as of 2021)||23 Years|
|School||He studied in a government school.|
|Tattoo||On his left forearm- Mashhoor
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Name Not Known (rumoured; ex-girlfriend in 2018) Instagram- King
|Parents||Father- Ashok Chandel
Mother- Rani Chandel
Some Lesser Known Facts About King
- King is an Indian rapper, songwriter, and singer. He was among the Top 5 contestants in the MTV reality TV show ‘MTV Hustle’ (2019).
- He was born in Uttar Pradesh, and later, he shifted to Delhi.
- He used to participate in various football competitions while he was in school. He then started developing an interest in music, so he quit football and focused more on music.
- When he was in class 11, he started making rap songs and released them on his social media accounts. He received positive feedback from the netizens which motivated him to work more on making rap songs.
- King started his YouTube channel titled ‘King Rocco’ in 2012 and uploaded his songs on the channel. He received a silver play button for his YouTube channel in 2019. As of November 2021, he has around 2.3 million subscribers on his channel.
- Under his music album ‘Circumstances,’ he released songs like “She Know,” “Red Dirt State,” “The Divison.” and “Clearly By Now” in 2018.
- He was doing a job in the government sector before he participated in the TV reality show ‘MTV Hustle’ in 2019. The judges were so impressed by his performance in the audition round that they selected him in the Top 15 contestants of the show. He finished among the Top 5 contestants on the show. In the audition round, while introducing himself to the judges, he said,
At the age of 5, I used to listen to vocal groups like Backstreet Boys and Vengaboys. When I was in class 6, I used to be a part of choir singing. In class 11 and 12, I started producing music.”
- He released the songs “Dracula,” “90s,” “Mafiia,” “Let The Eyes Talk,” “IICONIC,” and “Tu Aake Dekhle” under the album ‘The Carnival’ in 2020. In the same year, he released one more music album ‘Heartbreak, Made Me Do It.’
- He came up with the album ‘The Gorilla Bounce’ in 2021 and released the songs including “Casanova,” “Main Bas Kehti Nahi,” “Era,” and “Tera Hua Na Mai Kabhi” under it.
- He loves dogs and often shares pictures and videos with dogs on his Instagram account.
View this post on Instagram
- During an interview, he shared the reason behind keeping his name ‘King.’ YouTube He said,
I belong to the clan of kings ‘Chandel,’ my mother’s name is Raani, and I wanted a common name which is easy to pronounce and is understandable in various countries.”
- King has performed at various live events and stage shows.
View this post on Instagram