Some Lesser Known Facts About Adnan Dhool
- Adnan Dhool is a Pakistani singer, songwriter, and music director, who participated in the local musical show Coke Studio in 2022.
- Adnan Dhool is the lead vocalist of the band Soch. Adnan Dhool loves listening to the songs of Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan, Pathan-e-Khan, Rahat Fateh Ali Khan, Sonu Nigam, Kailash Kher, Rabbi Shergill while practising singing. He adores Sufi music.
- In 2004, in a conversation with a media house in India, Adnan Dhool stated that the music produced and composed in Pakistan was not original. The News He said,
We lack original ideas. There’s a dire need to take out stories from our own reality and base our films and music on that. Otherwise, we won’t be able to survive.”
- At the beginning of his career, Adnan Dhool composed the songs Dekh Magar Pyar Se, Zindagi Kitni Haseen Hay, and Chupan Chupai along with the Pakistani singer-guitarist Rabi Ahmed.
- In 2014, the song “Awari” of the Indian movie Ek Villain was sung and composed by Adnan Dhool. In the same year, this song was nominated for the Most Entertaining Music award at BIG Star Entertainment Awards. In 2014, Adnan Dhool was nominated by the 7th Mirchi Music Awards for the Upcoming Music Composer of The Year and Upcoming Lyricist of The Year awards.
- In a conversation with a media house, Adnan Dhool talked about his interest in business and said that had he not got success in music, he would have tried his hand in business. Adnan Dhool’s favourite song is Bandeya, which was released in 2018.
- In 2019, Indian playback singer Sonu Nigam praised the song ‘Bol Hu,’ which was sung by Adnan Dhool while performing at Nescafe’s Basement Season 5. Sonu Nigam said in a video message,
Been a while since I’ve heard something good. Jaaved Jaafri sent this song to me. I’ve heard it before but really listened to it for the first time today. Even in today’s age, songs that can get one extremely emotional can be composed. God bless little Hadia, God bless Soch the band.”
- In 2019, Adnan Dhool composed the songs of the Pakistani drama film ‘Sherdil.’ The cast of the movie is Armeena Khan, Mikaal Zulfikar, and Mohib Mirza.
- Adnan Dhool is an active social media user. On Instagram, he is followed by more than
261k people. His Facebook page is followed by over 7.5k people. He is followed by more than 1k people on Twitter.
- In 2022, in the Coke Studio Season 14, the song ‘Tu Jhoom’ was written by Adnan Dhool, which was sung by Abida Parveen and Naseebo Lal. This song was composed and co-produced by Zulfiqar “Xulfi” Jabbar Khan.