|Real Name||Arti Nayar Instagram|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 162 cm
in meters- 1.62 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 4”
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Hair Colour||Dark Brown|
|Debut||Film (as an assistant): Arti Nayar was makeup artist of Sonam K Ahuja for the movie Neerja (2016)
|Date of Birth||10 August 1987 (Monday)|
|Age (as of 2020)||33 Years|
|Food Habit||Non-Vegetarian Instagram
|Hobbies||Traveling, exploring different cuisines|
|Tattoo||Has tattoo on her foot in spanish
|Relationships & More|
|Marriage Date||12 February 2020 (Wednesday)
|Husband/Spouse||Saurabh Dudhoria (Businessman)
|Parents||Father- Name Not Known (decised)
Mother- Anjali Nayar
|Siblings||Sister- Diya Nayar (Certified Marathon Trainer)
|Lipsticks||Christian Louboutin, Tom Ford, NARS, L’Oreal, Smashbox. She usually gravitates towards colours like, bright red, dark red and nude.|
|Eye Shadow Palettes||Smashbox, Bobbi Brown, Huda Beauty|
|Foundations||Estee Lauder, CoverFX, NARS Blush: Bobbi Brown, Benefit Cosmetics|
|Highlighters||Smashbox, KKW Beauty, Benefit Cosmetics|
|Eyebrow pencil||Anastasia Beverly Hills|
|Mascaras||Kiko Milano Eyelash Curler: Kiko Milano Kajal pencil: Smashbox|
|Eyelash Curler||Kiko Milano Kajal pencil: Smashbox|
|Nail Paints||O.P.I, Sally Hansen|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Arti Nayar
- Arti Nayar is an Indian makeup artist who is famous among celebrities like Sonam K Ahuja, Katrina Kaif, Parineeti Chopra, Sara Ali Khan and more. She has worked with Katrina Kaif in the movies like “Bharat” (2019) and “Namastey London” (2007). She was born in Assam and brought up in Kolkata. Watching Hindi movies inspired her to join the film industry. In an interview with the magazine Femina, she was asked about what inspired her to be a makeup artist, to which she replied,
When I was young, I didn’t know which field to pursue, but I was certain I wanted to be part of the filmmaking process, perhaps create characters. This thought, along with the influence of all the articles I read about makeup artists in magazines, and their work inspired me to become one. At this stage, watching Namrata Soni’s work was hugely inspiring for me.
- When she was young she always loved fashion and styling. She was always infatuated by the film industry and wanted to be part of it.
- She worked as a stylist for a few years and the first movie she worked in as a stylist was “Wake Up Sid” (2009). Working on a film set was a dream for her but while she was working the movie set as a stylist, she was more drawn towards the makeup and hairstyle department.
- She did her first course in makeup styling with Bharat & Dorris a famous makeup styling company and later she studied for many other courses and took few masterclasses from famous makeup maestros to enhance the skill of makeup.
- When she was searching for a mentor to work as an assistant makeup artist with a professional, she considered Namrata Soni (makeup artist) as her mentor because she wanted to do more skin-oriented work and have a natural approach to makeup and she could resonate the kind of work she wanted to do in Namrata’s work. She gives Namrata credit for her career. She also likes the work of Anil Chinnappa, Mickey Contractor, and Puneet Saini. In an interview with the magazine Femina, she was asked about who she looks up to for the best makeup artist in the field and who she considers as her mentor, to which she replied,
I am encouraged by the work of many. I love the work of Anil Chinnappa, Mickey (Contractor) sir, and Puneet Saini. But one artist who I have learned a lot from and the one who made me grow is Namrata Soni. She is and will always be my mentor. She is also a great friend who coaxes me to push my boundaries. Without her, I don’t think I would have been who I am today.
- According to Arti Nayar, her five most important makeup products to carry with her in her bag to a daily routine are Mascara, blush, lipstick, eye curler, and a kajal. She considers these products to be the most essential products to work with for a daily makeup routine.
- Sonam K Ahuja is the first actress she worked with while she was assisting Namrata Soni in the movie ‘Aisha’ (2010). Arti Nayar considers Sonam K Ahuja as her muse because Sonam motivates her to grow in her work and to try new things with her face and makeup which gives Arti a liberty to be creative. In an interview with the magazine Femina, she was asked who she considers as her muse, to which she replied, Femina
Sonam Kapoor (Ahuja). She is motivating and pushes us to do better, try new things. I love doing makeup for her; she has the most beautiful face. She’s always open to new ideas so I can try any look I want on her. Undoubtedly, she carries every look well and makes it look amazing.
- She loves to travel and travelling to New York was on her top destinations to visit. The first time she travelled to New York was when she was assisting Namrata Soni for the movie ‘Aisha’ (2010), it was also her first travel abroad.
- Her first independent project as a makeup artist was for the movie ‘Neerja’ (2016). She is the artist behind the makeup and hairstyle looks of Sonam K Ahuja in the movie ‘Neerja’ (2016).
- Arti Nayar has oily-combination skin. According to her, it is extremely important to know your skin type and use the products accordingly. She loves to teach and is mostly seen uploading videos on her social media accounts giving tips and tricks about makeup and skincare. Her favourite eye cream is Immortelle Precious Eye Balm by L’Occitane and generally uses this cream in her morning skincare routine, she also includes Sports BB Cream SPF 50+ Sunscreen by SHISEIDO in her skincare and considers sunscreen essential to include in her skin routine.
- She loves animals and she often shares pictures of her pet dog and a cat on her social media accounts.
- She is also a social activist. She is a fundraiser for United Way of Mumbai.
- She is a foodie and loves to try different cuisines. One of her favourite cuisines is Thai food. She travels a lot due to her work and is often seen sharing pictures of her travel destinations and different cuisines on her social media accounts.