Husband: Kishore Bopardikar
Age: 48 Years
|Profession(s)||Actor and Producer|
|Physical Stats & More|
|IMDBHeight||in centimeters- 158 cm
in meters- 1.58 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 2”
|Debut||Film, Marathi (Actor): Shabbas Sunbai (1986)
Film, Hindi (Actor): Henna (1991)
Film, Kannada (Actor): Sharavegada Saradara (1989)
Documentary (Producer): Warli Art and Culture (2002)
Film, Marathi (Producer): Kadachit (2007)
Web series, Hindi (Actor): ‘The Raikar Case’ (2020); as Sakshi Naik Raikar
|Date of Birth||7 May 1972 (Sunday)|
|Age (as in 2020)||48 Years|
|School||Sadhana Vidyalaya in Mumbai|
|College/University||• Ruparel College, Mumbai
• Academy of Art University, San Francisco
|Educational Qualification||• Bachelor in Philosophy
• Bachelor in Motion Pictures & Television IMDB
|Caste||Kokanastha Brahmin Book My Show|
|Hobbies||Cooking, Reading, and Dancing|
|Relationships & More|
|Marriage Date||26 July|
|Husband/Spouse||Kishore Bopardikar (Software Engineer)
|Parents||Father- Name Not Known
Mother- Usha Bhave (Retired teacher from Sadhana Vidyalaya High School, Mumbai)
|Siblings||She has one brother.|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Ashwini Bhave
- Ashwini Bhave is an Indian film actor and producer.
- She started her career as a theatre artist and performed in various Hindi and Marathi plays.
- Before making a career in acting, she did various modelling assignments.
- She has acted in various Marathi films, like ‘Dhadakebaaz’ (1990), ‘Ashi Hi Banwa Banwi’ (1988), ‘Kalat Nakalat’ (1989), ‘Kadachit’ (2007), ‘Aajcha Divas Majha’ (2013), and ‘Manjha’ (2017).
- She has appeared in Hindi films like ‘Honeymoon’ (1992), ‘Sainik’ (1993), ‘Purush’ (1994), ‘Zakhmi Dil’ (1994), and ‘Yugpurush’ (1998).
- She has also appeared in the TV serial, Antariksh.
- She has acted in a few Kannada films, like ‘Vishnu Vijaya’ (1993), and ‘Rangenahalliyage Rangada Rangegowda’ (1997).
- In an interview, she shared that she wanted to work with Bollywood directors like Rajkumar Hirani, Sanjay Leela Bhansali, and Karan Johar.
References/Sources: [ + ]