|Real Name||Balkrishna Suvedi|
|Profession||Managing Director & Primary stakeholder of Patanjali Ayurved|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 173 cm
in meters- 1.73 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 8”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 73 kg
in Pounds- 161 lbs
|Date of Birth||4 August 1972|
|Age (as in 2017)||45 Years|
|Birth Place||Haridwar, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Leo|
|School||Kalwa Gurukul, Haryana|
|Educational Qualifications||Not Known|
|Family||Father- Jay Vallabh
Mother- Sumitra Devi
Brother- Not Known
Sister- Not Known
|Controversies||• His Academic Qualifications and Indian citizenship have been under doubt for a very long time.
• In 2011, CBI registered a case against Balkrishna and arrested him on the charges of forgery and cheating. The agency claimed that his Passport was issued on forged high school and graduation certificates. CBI also iterated that he owned a Pistol without a legal permit.
• A case was filed against Balkrishna by the Enforcement Directorate on charges of money laundering. However, he was later given a clean chit because they could not find any evidence of wrongdoing.
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Net Worth||INR 25,600 Crore|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Balkrishna
- Does Balkrishna Smoke?: No
- Does Balkrishna drink Alcohol?: No
- Balkrishna joined Kalwa Gurukul, Haryana. After his education, he travelled across India to study plants and their medicinal value which is a key to Ayurveda.
- In 1993, Balkrishna along with Baba Ramdev was living in Himalayan caves in the town of Gangotri.
- Because of the knowledge that Balkrishna had of herbs, he started getting requests from people for the medicines for common problems. Slowly and steadily it became possible for him to establish organisations of ayurvedic medicines and treatment.
- Balkrishna and Ramdev, then founded “Divya Pharmacy”, a unit to manufacture ayurvedic medicines.
- Balkrishna serves as chief editor of a magazine “Yog Sandesh”, which promotes yoga and ayurveda. Along with his co-authors he has written 41 research papers. All of them are related to Ayurveda and Yoga.
- Balkrishna owns 97% stakes in Patanjali Ayurved, a unit co-founded by him and Ramdev back in 2006 has now entered the Hurun India Rich List 2016 as a billionaire with a notable INR 25,600 crore. He is ranked number 48. He does not draw any salary and gives almost entire money into charity.
- As of January 2016, he has been awarded 13 titles by various governments around the world. Some of them are: Bloomberg Special Recognition Award, Felicitation by Canada Indian Network Society, Felicitation in the Nepal’s Cabinet, Bharat Gaurav Award, and many others.