Shubham Saurav Age, Height, Girlfriend, Family, Biography & More
Education: Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi
Age: 22 Years
|Profession(s)||Internet Entrepreneur & Media Mogul|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 183 cm
in meters- 1.83 m
in feet & inches- 6’ 0”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 69 kg
in pounds- 152 lbs
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Awards, Honours, Achievements||• Internet Marketing Prodigy by uttarpradesh.org
• Top Marketing Strategist in the world by International Business Times
|Date of Birth||28 October 1997|
|Age (as in 2020)||22 Years|
|School||DAV Public School, Janakpuri, New Delhi|
|College/University||Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi|
|Educational Qualification||B.Tech (Electronics & Communication Engineering)|
|Hobbies||Reading Books and Playing Video Games|
|Relationships & More|
|Food||Pav Bhaji, Chinese, and Italian Dishes|
|Actor(s)||Akshay Kumar and Shah Rukh Khan|
|Destination(s)||Dubai & New York|
|Singer||A. R. Rahman|
|Film Director||Sanjay Leela Bhansali|
|Net Worth (approx.)||$1.8 million (approx)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Shubham Saurav
- Shubham Saurav is an Internet Entrepreneur, Media Mogul, and also considered as the Internet Marketing Prodigy of Asia.
- He is a professional cricketer and has played for state-level U-19 CK Nayudu Trophy.
- When he was 15 years old, he started his career as a programmer.
- After four years, he started his own company. With his hard work, he became one of the ‘Top Marketing Strategists in the World’ by the age of 21.
- He is the founder and CEO of ‘AigMaa Media Group’ and ‘Srimply Media.’ AigMaa Media Group is a full-service advertising & consulting firm in New Delhi, and Srimply Media is a digital agency in New Delhi.
- In an interview, the Internet Marketing Prodigy, Shubham Saurav shared his initial journey as an entrepreneur, he said,
When I launched my first company at the age of 19, I was not able to do well because of lack of marketing implementations. I thought of solving this problem and later I started reaching out to different clients across the world and helping them solve this problem. With time our firm helped some of the top-notch Global level Businesses to strategize a better way of marketing there product/services.”
- His motive is to provide free e-learning space for the rural population of India, and he wants to educate the youth more about technology.