|Other Name||Bruna Abdallah|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 175 cm
in meters- 1.75 m
in feet inches- 5’ 9”
|Debut||Film (Bollywood): Cash (2007)
Film (Tamil): Billa II (2012)
TV: Dancing Queen (2008)
|Date of Birth||24 October 1986 (Friday)|
|Age (as in 2019)||33 Years|
|Birthplace||Porto Alegre, Brazil|
|Hometown||Porto Alegre, Brazil|
|Hobbies||Cycling, Travelling, Doing Adventure Sports|
|Tattoo(s)||• On The Right Shoulder
• On The Left Arm: a Turtle Symbol with ‘a writing in the Thai language,’ which means “flying in the water”
|Controversies||• Bruna faced a wardrobe malfunction while shooting for a swimming pool sequence for the film “Robin Hood Ke Pote” (2016).
• In 2018, Bruna did a photoshoot where she posed topless and the pictures from her bold photoshoot went viral on the internet.
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||• Omar Farooque (Businessman; ex-boyfriend)
• Allan Fraser
|Engagement Date||25 July 2018|
|Marriage Date||Year, 2019
|Parents||Father- Name Not Known
Mother- Name Not Known
Sister- Lú Abdalah
|Favourite Food||Lasagna, Mushroom Burrito|
|Favourite Beverage||Espresso Martini|
|Favourite Actors||Morgan Freeman, Aamir Khan, Shah Rukh Khan|
|Favourite Actresses||Priyanka Chopra, Tabu|
|Favourite Cricketer||Yuvraj Singh|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Bruna Abdullah
- Does Bruna Abdullah smoke?: Not Known
- Does Bruna Abdullah drink alcohol?: Yes
- Bruna Abdullah was born to a father of Lebanese descent and a mother of Italian-Portuguese ancestry.
- Bruna started working in a bank in Brazil after completing her schooling.
- At the age of 16, she won a local beauty contest and was rewarded a computer and a cash prize.
- After winning the contest, she received an offer from the judges of the contest to join their agency. However, she declined the offer as she was working in a bank and also wanted to pursue her further studies.
- Bruna, then, did a TV commercial in Brazil which earned her $1,000. This was her first salary.
- Subsequently, she completed her graduation and moved to India as a tourist.
- During her visit to Mumbai, she came in contact with a modelling agency, which offered her to feature in a song.
- She started her career by featuring in a music video of Shekhar Suman’s song from his debut album “Mere Gham Ke Dayare Mein.”
- She made her Bollywood debut with the song ‘Reham Kare’ from the Bollywood film “Cash.”
- Bruna rose to fame after featuring in the song ‘Subha Hone Na De’ opposite Akshay Kumar and John Abraham in the Bollywood film “Desi Boyz.”
- She has appeared in the Bollywood films “I Hate Luv Storys,” “Grand Masti,” “Jai Ho,” “Mastizaade,” “Yea Toh Two Much Ho Gayaa,” and “Udanchhoo.”
- Her Tamil film “Billa II” won her the Kalakar Award for “Best International Youth Icon.”
- She has appeared in the TV commercials of many brands including “Reebok,” “IndusInd Bank,” and “Fiama Di Wills.”
- She has also participated in reality shows like “Khatron Ke Khiladi,” and “Nach Baliye 6.”
- Bruna has worked as a VJ for Channel V.
- Abdullah has walked the ramp for fashion designers like Ashok Manney, Robert Naorem, and Nitya Bajaj.
- She has endorsed the clothing brand, Vero Moda.
- Bruna has appeared on the covers of many popular magazines like “FHM,” “Cosmopolitan,” and “Estetica India.”
- She has a deep faith in the teachings of the spiritual leader, Osho.
- Abdullah is fond of animals. She even supports PETA.
- She is Katsaridaphobic i.e. fear of cockroaches.
- She admires the Brazilian model, Gisele Bundchen.
- Bruna is the owner of the girls’ football team, Victorious Secret.
View this post on Instagram
Turning a SETBACK into a COMEBACK! ???♥️ . @creatorspremierleague @brunaabdullah @145cafeandbar @dinerosoftware @norwelledge @nykaabeauty @mynykaa @joga_bonito_mumbai @adidaswomen @redbullindia @kingsportindia @indiansportswomen @adidasfootball @pokerstarsin @epigamiayogurt @vitamindguru @disrupt_india @bislerizone @fastandup_india @timesofindia @drinkshuya @pinealentertainment @ullanaatsports @partypadindia @sportobuddy . #livelikelegends #football #soccer #heretocreate #creatorsnotfakers #indianfootball #mumbaifootball #bandrafootball #womenfootball #womensoccer #soccergirls #footballgirls #instadaily #SharksAndStars #footballteam #mumbai #creativityishere #instagood #givesyouwings #newseason
- She is a fitness enthusiast and visits the gym regularly.
- In 2019, Bruna lent her support to the #MissingI campaign. The campaign was aimed to raise discussions on iodine deficiency and its causes.
- After giving birth to a daughter, Abdullah shared her water birth story through her Instagram handle. In her post, she wrote,
Even before I was pregnant, I knew I would have a water birth! I wanted the birth of my baby to be as gentle as possible and without any drugs. I had my baby in a warm water pool, my husband (Allan Fraser), my mother, my doctor and my doula were there with me (sic).”