|Famous Role||Malkhan in the Hindi TV serial ‘Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hai!’ (2015)
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 173 cm
in meters- 1.73 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 8”
|Debut||Film: Faltu Utpatang Chutpati Kahani (2007)|
|Date of Birth||11 May 1981 (Monday)|
|Date of Death||22 July 2022|
|Place of Death||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Age (at the time of death)||41 Years|
|Death Cause||Brain Hemorrhage The Times of India|
|College/University||National School of Drama, Delhi|
|Educational Qualification(s)||• Graduation
• Acting course at the National School of Drama, Delhi Dainik Jagran
|Relationships & More|
|Marital Status (at the time of death)||Married|
|Engagement Date||26 January 2019|
|Marriage Date||17 April 2019
|Wife/Spouse||Name Not Known
|Children||Son- Meet Bhan (image in parents' section)|
|Parents||Names Not Known
|Siblings||Brother- Anil Bhan
|Actor(s)||Amitabh Bachchan, Aamir Khan|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Deepesh Bhan
- Deepesh Bhan was an Indian television actor. He was known for playing the role of Malkhan in the popular Hindi TV serial ‘Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hai!’ (2015).
- He was born and brought up in Delhi.
- He was inclined towards acting since his childhood. He used to perform in various regional plays and Ramleela while growing up.
- In his teens, he was a part of Shiamak Davar‘s dance academy.
- Later, he joined various theatre groups including the Amitabh Das Gupta theatre group.
- He appeared in various Hindi TV series like ‘Sun Yaar Chill Maar’ (2007), ‘Comedy Ka King Kaun’ (2016), and ‘Bhootwala Serial’ (2017).
- He gained immense popularity with the Hindi TV sitcoms ‘F.I.R.’ (2006), ‘Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hai!’ (2015), and ‘May I Come In Madam?’ (2016).
- He also featured in TV commercials of various brands like Samsung, alongside Aamir Khan, and Toshiba, alongside Sachin Tendulkar.
- Deepesh was awarded many awards for his acting skills.
- On 22 July 2022, while playing cricket, he suddenly collapsed after which he was rushed to a nearby hospital, where the doctors declared him dead. Thereafter, his co-actor Shubhangi Atre confirmed that Deepesh had died of a brain haemorrhage. In an interview, Shubhangi said,
I stay in the same building and right now I am at his house. Initially, we were told it is heart fail but now we are being informed it is brain hemorrhage. He went to play cricket with his friends in the morning and collapsed on the ground. He was fine, he was playing cricket and was on the ground today morning.”
- Later, the Indian TV actress Kavita Kaushik, who acted with Deepesh in the Hindi TV serial ‘F.I.R.’ (2006), took to Instagram to share her grief. She wrote,
In shock, gutted, pained with the news of Deepesh Bhan passing away at the age of 41 yesterday, a very important cast member in f.i.r, Was a fit guy who never drank/smoked or did anything to harm his health, left behind a wife n one year old child and parents and us all. I remember the love and respect he showered on each and everyone he met , I believe it now that it’s the good people God chooses to call sooner … Too heartbroken to process this .. its a dark day .. R.I.P Deepu.”