Age: 41 Years
Net Worth: Rs. 37.78 Crore
|Political Journey||• In 2009, unsuccessfully contested the by-election of Lok Sabha from Firozabad Constituency.
• In 2012, she was elected Member of Parliament from the Kannauj Constituency.
• In the 2019 Lok Sabha Elections, she was defeated by BJP's Subrat Pathak by a margin of more than 12,000 votes from Kannauj.
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 5”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 55 kg
in Pounds- 121 lbs
|Date of Birth||January 15, 1978|
|Age (as in 2019)||41 Years|
|Birthplace||Almora, Uttarakhand, India|
|School||Army Public School, Lucknow|
|Educational Qualification||• 12th Pass From Army Public School, Lucknow in 1995
• B.Com From Lucknow University in 1998
|Family||Father- RC Singh Rawat (Ex. Colonel Indian Army)
Mother- Champa Rawat
Brother- Not Known
Sister- Not Known
|Caste||Other Backward Caste (OBC)|
|Hobbies||Horse Riding, Reading, Painting|
|Controversy||She was charged in a disproportionate asset case along with her family members, prior to her entry into the politics.|
|Favourite Politician||Ram Manohar Lohia|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Marriage Date||24 November 1999|
|Husband||Akhilesh Yadav, Indian Politician
|Children||Son- Arjun Yadav
Daughters- Aditi Yadav, Tina Yadav
|Net Worth (approx.)||Rs. 37.78 Crore (as in 2019)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Dimple Yadav
- Does Dimple Yadav smoke?: Not Known
- Does Dimple Yadav drink alcohol?: Not Known
- She was born in the Almora district of Uttarakhand.
- Dimple was educated in Bhatinda, Pune and Andaman & Nicobar Islands.
- At present, her parents live in Kashipur, Uttarakhand.
- She completed her graduation in commerce from the University of Lucknow.
- Dimple was 21 years old when she had tied the knot with Akhilesh Yadav.
- She is the daughter-in-law of Mulayam Singh Yadav– Suprimo of Samajwadi Party.
- In 2009, she contested unsuccessfully against Raj Babbar in the Lok-Sabha by-election.
- In 2012, she was elected Member of Parliament from the Kannauj Constituency in Lok Sabha by-election and became the only women from Uttar Pradesh and the 44th person in the country to be elected unopposed since the independence of India.