|Real Name||Dimple Yadav|
|Political Journey||• In 2009, unsuccessfully contested the by-election of Lok Sabha from Firozabad Constituency.
• In 2012, she was elected Member of Parliament from the Kannauj Constituency.
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 5”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 54 kg
in Pounds- 119 lbs
|Date of Birth||January 15, 1978|
|Age (as in 2017)||39 Years|
|Birth Place||Almora, Uttarakhand, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Capricorn|
|College||University of Lucknow, Lucknow, India|
|Educational Qualifications||Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com.)|
|Debut||In the 2009 Lok Sabha By-Elections, when she contested unsuccessfully from Firozabad Constituency against Raj Babbar.|
|Family||Father- RC Singh Rawat (Ex. Colonel Indian Army)
Mother- Champa Rawat
Brother- Not Known
Sisters- Not Known
|Address||5 Vikramaditya Marg, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh|
|Hobbies||Horse Riding, Reading, Painting|
|Controversies||She was charged in a disproportionate asset case along with her family members, prior to her entry into the politics.|
|Favourite Politician||Ram Manohar Lohia|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Marriage Date||24 November 1999|
|Husband||Akhilesh Yadav, Indian Politician
|Children||Son- Arjun Yadav
Daughters- Aditi Yadav, Tina Yadav
|Net Worth (approx.)||16 crore INR (as in 2014)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Dimple Yadav
- Does Dimple Yadav smoke?: Not Known
- Does Dimple Yadav drink alcohol?: Not Known
- She was born in the Almora district of Uttarakhand.
- Dimple was educated in Bhatinda, Pune and Andaman & Nicobar Islands.
- At present, her parents live in Kashipur, Uttarakhand.
- She completed her graduation in commerce from the University of Lucknow.
- Dimple was 21 years old when she tied knot with Akhilesh Yadav.
- Rajesh Khanna and Amitabh Bachchan were some of guests at her wedding.
- In 2009, she contested unsuccessfully against Raj Babbar in the Lok-Sabha by-election.
- In 2012, she was elected Member of Parliament from the Kannauj Constituency in Lok Sabha by-election and became the only women from Uttar Pradesh to be elected unopposed.