|Real Name||Dishani Chakraborty
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 173 cm
in meters- 1.73 m
in feet inches- 5’ 8”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 50 kg
in pounds- 110 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||32-26-33|
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||24 October|
|Age (as in 2017)||Years|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Scorpio|
|Hometown||Kolkata, West Bengal, India|
|School||The Monarch International School, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu
Penn Foster High School, Distance education in Scranton, Pennsylvania
|College||New York Film Academy, New York|
|Educational Qualification||Pursuing an acting course|
|Family||Father- Mithun Chakraborty (Actor, Foster father)
Mother- Yogita Bali (Actress, Foster mother)
Brothers- Mahaakshay Chakraborty (Foster brother), Ushmey Chakraborty (Foster brother), Namashi Chakraborty (Foster brother)
|Address||36G, Topsia Road, Kolkata|
|Hobbies||Photography, reading novels and food blogs, travelling|
|Favourite Food||Pizza, Sushi|
|Favourite Actors||Salman Khan, Varun Dhawan|
|Favourite Actress||Deepika Padukone, Gal Gadot|
|Favourite Films||Bollywood- Stanley Ka Dabba
Hollywood- A Bug's Life, Olaf
|Favourite Authors||Emily Brontë, James Dashner, Michael Faudet|
|Favourite Singers||Justin Bieber, Ed Sheeran|
|Favourite Books||Sanford Meisner on acting by Sanford Meisner, Harry Potter by J. K. Rowling|
|Favourite Athletes||Cristiano Ronaldo, Roger Federer, David Beckham|
|Favourite Fashion Brands||Gucci, Ralph & Russo|
|Favourite Restaurants||Jamjar Diner, Chili's, in Mumbai
Mamagoto in New Delhi
|Favourite Destination||Eden Island in Seychelles|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Dishani Chakraborty
- Does Dishani Chakraborty smoke?: Not Known
- Does Dishani Chakraborty drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Dishani is the adopted daughter of Mithun Chakraborty and his wife Yogita Bali.
- In the 90s, a Bengali newspaper published about a baby girl who had been left by the roadside, near a dustbin, by her parents. In the report, they had also mentioned about the frail condition of the infant. Soon, a local NGO and government officials came into action and rescued the baby.
- It was by a sheer chance that Mithun read the story about her rescue after which he decided to adopt her. After he expressed his desire of adopting her, his wife, Yogita Bali, backed him. After all the legal proceedings and paperwork, they finally adopted her and set an example for generations to come.
- Though Mithun never wanted Dishani to join Bollywood, she is strong-willed to step inside Bollywood.
- She is very active on Social Media.
- She has learned acting skills from Jeff Goldberg Studio, Mumbai, and New York Film Academy, New York.
- She is an avid dog lover.
📢⚡TRENDING: List of ICC World Cup Winners (1975-2015)