Wife: Dr Grace Pinto
Hometown: Mangalore, Karnataka
Age: 75 Years
|Full Name||Dr Augustine Francis Pinto|
|Profession||Chairman (Ryan International Group of Institutions)|
|Famous For||Being the Founder and Chairman of Ryan International Group of Institutions|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Awards, Honours, Achievements||• International Man of the Year 2001
• 50 + Awards won for Excellence in Education
|Date of Birth||28 August 1944 (Monday)|
|Age (as in 2019)||75 Years|
|School||St Aloysius High School, Mangalore|
|College/University||Loyola College, Chennai|
|Educational Qualification||Graduation in Economics|
|Relationships & More|
|Wife/Spouse||Dr Madam Grace Pinto
|Children||Son- Ryan Pinto (CEO, Ryan International Group of Institutions)
• Dr Snehal Pinto (Director, Ryan International Group Of Institutions)
• Sonal Pinto (Director, Ryan International Group Of Institutions)
Some Lesser Known Facts About Dr A. F. Pinto
- After graduating in Economics from Chennai’s prestigious Loyola College in 1969, Dr AF Pinto took up his first job as an administrative clerk at Bharat Swiss Plastics, a footwear company in Mumbai.
- Dr Pinto entered the education sector when he started working as a temporary primary teacher at a school in Malad, a suburb of Mumbai.
- Dr Pinto met and married Grace Albuquerque, a science and maths teacher, in 1974.
- Mr and Mrs Pinto set up Father Agnelo Primary School in Borivali, Mumbai, in 1976. This was their first educational venture.
- Dr AF Pinto believes it was divine intervention that drove him to foray into the education sector.