Father: Dattaraj Salgaocar
Husband: Atulya Mittal
Mother: Deepti Salgaocar
|Known for||Being the niece of Indian business tycoon Mukesh Ambani|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 162 cm
in meters- 1.62 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 4”
|College/University||• Columbia University
• Stanford University
|Educational Qualification(s)||• 2013: MS, Journalism at Columbia University in the City of New York
• 2009: BA in English and Political Science at Stanford University Ishita's LinkedIn Account
|Relationships & More|
|Husband(s)||• First Husband- Neeshal Modi (m. 2016- d. 2022)
• Second Husband- Atulya Mittal (m. 2022)
|Parents||Father- Dattaraj Salgaocar
Mother- Deepti Salgaocar
|Siblings||Brother- Vikram Salgaocar
Some Lesser Known Facts About Isheta Salgaocar
- Isheta Salgaocar is an Indian businesswoman. She is best known for being the niece of Indian business tycoon Mukesh Ambani. She is the daughter of Mukesh Ambani’s sister, Deepti Salgaocar. Deepti is the elder sister of Mukesh Ambani and Anil Ambani. In May 2022, she came into the limelight when she announced her second marriage to Atulya Mittal, the founder of Nexzu Mobility.
- On 4 November 2016, Isheta Salgaocar got married to Neeshal Modi, a big diamond jewellery designer in India. However, they parted ways in 2022. Neeshal Modi is the younger brother of Nirav Modi and the son of Deepak Modi. The Marriott Resort & Spa hotel in Goa was their wedding destination.
- In 2022, Isheta Salgaocar announced her second wedding with Atulya Mittal. He is the son of Vinod Mittal and the nephew of the Indian business tycoon Lakshmi Niwas Mittal. Atulya Mittal studied at Harvard Business School.
- A cocktail party was organised for the couple by the family members on 7 May 2022. Various pictures and videos of their wedding went viral soon after the wedding. In some pictures, her mother, Deepti Salgaocar, was seen dancing with her (Deepti’s) sister-in-law Tina Ambani.
- Isheta Salgaocar is a member of the Key Management Personnel team at the VMSalgaocar Corporation Private Limited. The chairman of this company is her father, Dattaraj Salgaonkar. She is the Vice President of Corporate Development in the company. Her brother, Vikram Salgaocar, earned his graduation degree from Wharton Business school.
- According to her Twitter bio, Isheta Salgaocar adores journalism and arts. She is an active participant and member of the Sensorium Festival at Goa. She works as the programme’s advisor and Patron at the Sunaparanta Goa Centre for the Arts, which is located at Altinho hills of Panjim in Goa. This organisation is a non-profit venture that often organises gallery shows, events, and community-based programmes in Goa. Isheta Salgaocar’s parents, Deepti Salgaoncar and Dattaraj Salgaocar are the founders of this organisation.