|Nickname||Anju Times of India|
|Famous For||Being the sister of famous Bollywood Actor, Randeep Hooda|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 173 cm
in meters- 1.73 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 8”
|Date of Birth||14 November 1973 (Wenesday)|
|Age (as in 2019)||46 Years|
|School||Motilal Nehru School of Sports (MNSS) in Rohtak Haryana Times of India|
|College/University||• College of Pharmacy, Pt. B.D. Sharma, PGIMS, Rohtak, Haryana
• Lincoln Mental and Medical Centre, New York
|Educational Qualification||• MBBS
• MD LinkedIn
|Tattoo||On her right arm
|Relationships & More|
|Children||Son- Ojas Sangwan
Daughter- Sana Sangwan
|Parents||Father- Ranbir Hooda (doctor and professor)
Mother- Asha Hooda (social worker and politician)
• Randeep Hooda (Actor)
• Sandeep Hooda (software engineer)
Some Lesser Known Facts About Dr. Anjali Hooda Sangwan
- Dr Anjali Hooda Sangwan is a renowned nutritionist and obesity expert in India.
- While she was in school, she was a national level swimmer.
- She started working as a metabolic consultant at Advanced Metabolic & Functional Medicine Center, New Jersey, the USA in 2010.
- She then joined Fortis C-Doc Hospital in Delhi as an obesity medicine consultant in 2014.
- In 2017, she started ‘LiveNutriFit HeathTech Pvt. Ltd. India;’ weight loss and diabetics control clinic.
- She has also appeared in various TV shows as a wellness coach.
- She is trained in Bio-Identical Hormone Replacement Therapy (BHRT) under Dr Neal Rouzier, MD.
- Her brother, Randeep Hooda shared his relation with her sister, Anjali, he said,
She’s a few years older than me and was on the national swimming team at the MNSS Rai academy which I too attended and where our bond grew. In fact, it was watching her act in the school production of the West Side Story that inspired me to become an actor.”
- To maintain her fitness she regularly practices yoga.
- She has won many awards for her contribution towards healthcare industry in India.
- After her pregnancy, she gained excessive weight and had to struggle a lot to get back into shape. She then decided to educ ate people more about healthy lifestyle.
References/Sources: [ + ]