|Full Name||Dr Shikha Nehru Sharma|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 165cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 5”
|Awards, Honours, Achievements||• Women Achiever Award by FICCI
• Gr8 Indian Women Award
• Women Achiever Award by the Bharat Nirman Society
• Award in preventive healthcare, by the former Union Health Minister of India, Mr Ghulam Nabi Azad
• Top 50 Young Achievers of the Country by India Today
|School||Modern School Vasant Vihar, Delhi|
|College/University||Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi|
|Educational Qualification||MBBS Your Story|
|Caste||Kashmiri Pandit Your Story|
|Relationships & More|
|Marital Status||Not Known|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Dr Shikha Sharma
- Dr Shikha Sharma is a renowned nutritionist in India and the founder of Dr Shikha’s Nutri Health.
- After completing her MBBS, she joined GB Pant Hospital in New Delhi, as a junior doctor.
- In 1995, she decided to start her own business in the health care sector, but she failed in it miserably.
- In 1998, she started another business ‘NutriHealth Systems’ providing consultation regarding nutrition.
- In 2016, she received funds of Rs 12 crore from the Singapore-based firm ‘One Health Ventures.’ She then changed her company’s name to ‘Dr Shikha’s NutriHealth.’ In an interview, Dr Shikha said,
I want to make the company the most trusted brand in the healthcare space and make a name for technology innovation in the segment. We aim to become the Intel of nutrition advisory within India—a one-stop-shop for all nutrition advisory and research within the country.”
- Later, she tied up with Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu, India for expanding her business.
- She appears on various TV channels, like NDTV, CNBC, Doordarshan, ABP News, and Samay Live as a health and wellness coach.
- From more than 10 years, she has been working as a weekly columnist for Hindustan Times.
- She has published a few books, like ‘Are You Feeding Your Hunger Or Your Emotions,’ ‘101 Weight Loss Tips’ and ‘Weight Loss Cookbook.’
- Her favourite books are Henry Ford’s “Maker of the Model T” and Lee Iacocca’s Autobiography.
References/Sources: [ + ]
|1, 2.||↑||Your Story|